Murder Was The Case
12 (7.9%)
Serial Killa
11 (7.2%)
Who Am I (What's My Name)?
17 (11.2%)
For All My Niggaz And Bitches
5 (3.3%)
Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)
29 (19.1%)
Doggy Dogg World
12 (7.9%)
Gz And Hustlas
12 (7.9%)
Pump Pump
3 (2%)
Gz Up, Hoes Down
7 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: THA BEST TRACKS ON "DOGGYSTYLE" - POLL  (Read 530 times)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THA BEST TRACKS ON "DOGGYSTYLE" - POLL
« on: November 10, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »

1. "Bathtub"
2. "G Funk Intro" (feat. George Clinton & The Lady Of Rage)
3. "Gin And Juice" (feat. Daz)
4. "Tha Shiznit"
5. "Lodi Dodi" (feat. Nancy Fletcher)
6. "Murder Was The Case" (feat. Daz)
7. "Serial Killa" (feat. The D.O.C., RBX & Tha Dogg Pound)
8. "Who Am I (What's My Name)?"
9. "For All My Niggaz & Bitches" (Tha Dogg Pound & The Lady Of Rage)
10. "Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)" (feat. Nate Dogg, Warren G & Kurupt)
11. "Doggy Dogg World" (feat. Tha Dogg Pound & The Dramatics)
12. "Gz And Hustlas"
13. "Pump Pump" (feat. Lil' Malik a.k.a. Lil' Hershey Loc)
* "Gz Up, Hoes Down" (feat. Hug; only on the first release)

Vote. 8)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:04:31 AM by Sosna »

KC-HOODSTA

Re: THA BEST TRACKS ON "DOGGYSTYLE" - POLL
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »
who am i(what my name)
DOGGY DOGG WORLD
G'z Up Hoez Down

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 11:07:27 AM »
my order:

1.Gin & Juice
2.Ain't No Fun
3. Doggy Dogg World
4.Murder was the case
5.Who am I (What's my name)?

jbel1021

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:09:07 AM »
Top 3 to me:

Gin and Juice
Murder Was The Case
Ain't No Fun (originally a Daz beat)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:13:05 AM »
Tha Shiznit
G'z and Hustlaz
G'z Up Hoez Down

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »
"Who Am I (What's My Name)?"
"Doggy Dogg World"
"Gz Up, Hoes Down"

8)

Whatcha mean?

Okka

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 12:00:04 PM »
Tha Shiznit
Serial Killa
Gz And Hustlas

jbel1021

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
"Doggy Dogg World"
"Gz Up, Hoes Down"

8)

Whatcha mean?

In an interview with Daz...

ThaFormula.com - How much of the Doggystyle album did you really produce?

Daz Dillinger - On the Snoop album I did "Niggaz and Bitches," "Ain't No Fun," "Serial Killer", and I wrote "Murder Was the Case" for Snoop. He and I co-wrote a lot of stuff.

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

Lazar

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »
Oh man, to choose one track is impossible because all tracks on "Doggystyle" are god damn classics. IMO the perfect hip hop album

In order:

1. Ain´t No Fun
2. Doggy Dogg World
3. Gin & Juice
4. Murder Was The Cas
5. Lodi Dodi
6. Who Am I (Whats My Name?)
7. Tha Shiznit
8. G-Funk Intro
9. Serial Killa
10. For All My Niggas & Bitches
11. Gz and Hustlas
12. Pump Pump

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
Oh man, to choose one track is impossible because all tracks on "Doggystyle" are god damn classics. IMO the perfect hip hop album

So I've given ya 3 votes... ;)

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »
"Doggy Dogg World"
"Gz Up, Hoes Down"

8)

Whatcha mean?

In an interview with Daz...

Daz Dillinger - On the Snoop album I did "Niggaz and Bitches," "Ain't No Fun," "Serial Killer", and I wrote "Murder Was the Case" for Snoop. He and I co-wrote a lot of stuff.

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

Snoop already said Daz only found the sample and Dre made the beat. Ain't No Fun, Lodi Dodi and Gin and JUice
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lazar

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 12:56:53 PM »
I think it´s time to bump the album again  8)

Too bad the Death Row days are over...

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »

Shit, I thought that Snoop wrote this song himself and Daz just helped him a lil' bit, didn't know that he wrote him a most of this track... Check this out:

Quote from: AllHipHop.com
AllHipHop.com: So tell me about “Murder Was the Case”…

Snoop Dogg: Damn. I wrote that song on the floor at Larrabee Studios with my cousin Daz. We had a song called “Dave”. “Dave” was about a young kid that was misled, and then I was like, “You know what? I wanna make a song about me being killed, and right before I get killed, I make a deal with God and I cross him and do a deal with the Devil and he takes my life.” I was just on something devilish. I don’t know why I was thinking that I wanted to make a song like that. I just went in to write that muthaf**ka, and Daz was right there with me, so that’s why he [was on the record saying], “Bring your lifestyle to me I’ll make it better.” He was like right there with me when we was getting to the part where I done been shot. I’m dead and making a deal with God then I come back and he gave me everything that I ask for, then I cross him. And then the third verse I end up in jail, you know what I’m sayin’, [and] I end up getting killed in jail. The s**t was like real heavy and deep. To me, I don’t even know what the f**k I was thinking about when I wrote this s**t. I wasn’t goin’ through no problems. Nothing was going wrong with my life. I was just so f**king creative I was like, “I need to make a song that’s different.” I don’t wanna make a party song. I don’t wanna make a happy song. I don’t wanna make a song where, you know, mothaf**kas gonna dance. I wanna make a song where the song is gonna make a mothaf**ka cry.

Damn, in Poland if U ain't write whole your lyrics yourself, U ain't got no respect in tha streets...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 01:03:34 PM by Sosna »

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »
Serilla Killa, Gz and Hustlaz and Aint No Fun
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

jbel1021

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 02:43:26 PM »

Shit, I thought that Snoop wrote this song himself and Daz just helped him a lil' bit, didn't know that he wrote him a most of this track... Check this out:

Quote from: AllHipHop.com
AllHipHop.com: So tell me about “Murder Was the Case”…

Snoop Dogg: Damn. I wrote that song on the floor at Larrabee Studios with my cousin Daz. We had a song called “Dave”. “Dave” was about a young kid that was misled, and then I was like, “You know what? I wanna make a song about me being killed, and right before I get killed, I make a deal with God and I cross him and do a deal with the Devil and he takes my life.” I was just on something devilish. I don’t know why I was thinking that I wanted to make a song like that. I just went in to write that muthaf**ka, and Daz was right there with me, so that’s why he [was on the record saying], “Bring your lifestyle to me I’ll make it better.” He was like right there with me when we was getting to the part where I done been shot. I’m dead and making a deal with God then I come back and he gave me everything that I ask for, then I cross him. And then the third verse I end up in jail, you know what I’m sayin’, [and] I end up getting killed in jail. The s**t was like real heavy and deep. To me, I don’t even know what the f**k I was thinking about when I wrote this s**t. I wasn’t goin’ through no problems. Nothing was going wrong with my life. I was just so f**king creative I was like, “I need to make a song that’s different.” I don’t wanna make a party song. I don’t wanna make a happy song. I don’t wanna make a song where, you know, mothaf**kas gonna dance. I wanna make a song where the song is gonna make a mothaf**ka cry.

Damn, in Poland if U ain't write whole your lyrics yourself, U ain't got no respect in tha streets...

Yea. If only Snoop still had that same mentality.