Author Topic: Where are the haters who were like "Celtics are not gonna kick ass" and shit?  (Read 499 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How bad does the trade look now? Oh yeah I still agree holding on to a bunch of criminals like Telfair, untalented and dumb athletes like Green and humble future all-stars like Jefferson really is GREAT when the alternative is just that you can have the most ass-kicking team in the league in an instant.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I didn't think Gerald Green was gunna stink it up this bad...The real question is, who in their right mind thinks the Lakers offer for KG wasn't better? I mean, seriously. Is there any doubt out there that McHale and Ainge made the move with friendship as the main reason?

BTW...Boston hasn't played any elite teams yet, so don't get too excited...PeACe

wcsoldier

The season is very long man ...  you have to be in shape and start playing at full potential late February/March, being undefeated now doesn't mean shit... plus the BIG 3 is playing a lot of minutes ... that won't be without repercussion...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ask that question again come playoff time

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
the celtics look really good the first 7 games. lets see how they fair the next 75 games
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
No matter how fair the trade was, Celtics are on fucking FIRE now. They've won every game except one by over ten points.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
let's see what happens when chemistry really kicks in
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

No one doubts that. They're going to cruise through the East, its just a matter of will they end the season with championship rings or disappointment?

Lol @ queer eye thinking Odom + Bynum + Kwame + Vujacic + Our #19 draft pick being a better deal. We would've given them expiring contracts, a low draft pick, crappy players, and an 2 unproven talents while the Celtics gave them great young talented players to help them jumpstart their rebuilding process.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No one doubts that. They're going to cruise through the East, its just a matter of will they end the season with championship rings or disappointment?

Lol @ queer eye thinking Odom + Bynum + Kwame + Vujacic + Our #19 draft pick being a better deal. We would've given them expiring contracts, a low draft pick, crappy players, and an 2 unproven talents while the Celtics gave them great young talented players to help them jumpstart their rebuilding process.

GREAT young talented players? Like who? Gerald Green and Sebastian Telfair? LMFAO! Get help, son.

Lamar Odom + Andrew Bynum ALONE kill anyone in the Celtics' package. Al Jefferson was the only non-scrub in that deal, and come on, now, he ain't THAT good. Still needs a lot more developing before he's anywhere near all-star worthy....Plus, we offered Kwame, Farmar, Critt, AND Radmanovic, plus some future picks as well....We MURDERED Boston's little offer.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
The season is very long man ...  you have to be in shape and start playing at full potential late February/March, being undefeated now doesn't mean shit... plus the BIG 3 is playing a lot of minutes ... that won't be without repercussion...

LMAO..thats a bullshit arguement...DO YOU KNOW WHO THESE BIG THREE ARE? They've been doing it THEIR WHOLE FUCKIN CAREER.

This time they're not alone.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i picked them to be in the finals, remember that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO..thats a bullshit arguement...DO YOU KNOW WHO THESE BIG THREE ARE? They've been doing it THEIR WHOLE FUCKIN CAREER.

This time they're not alone.
true but like its been said its a long season...you think they are the same team if garnett gets injured? its to early to tell how good any team is

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
If they stay healthy, they will be there in the end (or close to it)
but can Ray Allen Play the whole season? (IMO he's the key)
danm Ray's got the best shoot & release in the NBA... 8) (IMO)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i picked them to be in the finals, remember that.
lol,no offense but as soon as the trade went down...every analyst,commentator,half-assed fan picked them

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
you think they are the same team if garnett gets injured? its to early to tell how good any team is

Yeah if Garnett gets injured they're fucked. No decent backup in that department for the Celts whatsoever lol.