Author Topic: BONDS INDICTED  (Read 803 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BONDS INDICTED
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »
The last 15 years of Baseball is tainted,  you idiots act like He is the only one that might have done it.  You are all media puppets.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
The last 15 years of Baseball is tainted,  you idiots act like He is the only one that might have done it.  You are all media puppets.
so its ok as long as he's not alone?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »
^^Not at all.  But why are we blaming just him?? It was the owners and Bud Selig who could of stopped this but they let it go on for years because after the strike they wanted the popularity back and what does that better than a huge increase in Homers, the owners and Selig are to blame. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 11:48:02 PM »
Well unfortunalty hes the one who lied to a grand jury and hes the one who will pay for it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 01:49:55 AM »
I used to love sitting in right field at Dodger Stadium and heckling Bonds... I even got him to turn his head once to look my way. I don't remember what I said, but I know it had to be good because he usually ignored hecklers...  ;D
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 02:30:30 AM »
no way he is doing 30 years

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »
How this man has become the national poster child for cheating and lying while the people who lied about WMD's go scott free and war profiteers who sold defective bullet proof vests, spend $10M on bar mitzvah's, is not only a national tragedy, it is testament to how stupid and conformist the American people have become.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 11:55:21 AM »
^ Quiet you.... let's seperate our sports and politics.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
Fuck the feds, its none of their business... 

Steroids are illegal. He lied under oath. How is it not their business?

In all honesty, it really is none of their business what he puts in his own body...The government just likes to run peoples lives, that's all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »
Wow.   We have serial killers, child molestors, horrible dictators, terrorists  but forget about them,  lets focus on Bonds who just plays a game.  So he might of taken steroids just like everyone else.  big fuckin deal.  and by the way he wont spend 1 day in jail.  Listen to what the legal analysts are saying,  its to hard to prove perjury and also the governments case is weak,  they have nothing,  The fact that it took this long to get a indictment shows how weak their pathetic case is.  You heard it here,  BONDS WILL NOT SPEND ONE DAY IN JAIL.

And Fits, you know nothing about Baseball.

Willie Mays >> Barry Bonds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron

LOL...I dunno about not spending 1 day in jail. The feds don't indict people unless they feel like they're ready to do some damage, and they've been workin 4 years on this one...so don't be surprised if he gets some time...PeACe

everlast1986

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2007, 12:28:49 PM »
^ Quiet you.... let's seperate our sports and politics.

wooooooooooooord

herpes

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2007, 02:42:18 PM »
Wow.   We have serial killers, child molestors, horrible dictators, terrorists  but forget about them,  lets focus on Bonds who just plays a game.  So he might of taken steroids just like everyone else.  big fuckin deal.  and by the way he wont spend 1 day in jail.  Listen to what the legal analysts are saying,  its to hard to prove perjury and also the governments case is weak,  they have nothing,  The fact that it took this long to get a indictment shows how weak their pathetic case is.  You heard it here,  BONDS WILL NOT SPEND ONE DAY IN JAIL.

And Fits, you know nothing about Baseball.

Willie Mays >> Barry Bonds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron

if I know nothing about baseball I guess that means you couldn't tell a bat from a glove ?  You mad doggie... getting homo emotional about another man...  NO HOMO aint going save you.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 02:46:28 PM by FIRE WILLIE NOW »

herpes

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »
everyone cheated in the 90's because they could.  why single out Barry?  Cause he's a million times better than everyone else,  how is that fair?

because he cheated his way to breaking two of american sports most sacred records... u mad goo goo goonie

herpes

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
^^Not at all.  But why are we blaming just him?? It was the owners and Bud Selig who could of stopped this but they let it go on for years because after the strike they wanted the popularity back and what does that better than a huge increase in Homers, the owners and Selig are to blame. 

Barry Bonds is his own man and makes his own decisions.  No one held a gun to his head and told him to juice up  He was a lock for the HOF and one of the best players in the game and a top 20 player of all time.  He didn't need juice to be a immortal.  Instead he was a jealous, bitter, piece of shit.  Do the owners and Selig deserve blame for what happened, they sure do.  But Bonds wasn't a fringe major leaguer.  He wasn't a average player who took juice to become great  He was already great.  This all falls on Barry.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:02:36 PM by FIRE WILLIE NOW »