Author Topic: BONDS INDICTED  (Read 809 times)

BIG SB

Re: BONDS INDICTED
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2007, 12:08:57 PM »
Shit I bet half the mlb uses steroids

Steriods don't help with hand eye cordination, the nigga would have hit the homers reguardless.  Shit if I was on steriods my ass would still suck at baseball.

But shit this just aint a good year for black folks lol, OJ, Vick, Bonds, T.I, Jena6, etc

WC Iz Active

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »
my god some people in this thread are so stupid.  Knuckles stick with discussing rap from the 80's because sports clearly isnt your thing.  And  I am the Anton is as stupid as a brick.  Im sick of being hella knowledgable about everything sports wise when the most of you DONT KNOW SHIT.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
Even though I disagree with Fits he knows baseball like me and Javi do,  but the rest of you...   :-X

herpes

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2007, 12:20:03 PM »
Shit I bet half the mlb uses steroids

Steriods don't help with hand eye cordination, the nigga would have hit the homers reguardless.  Shit if I was on steriods my ass would still suck at baseball.

actually they do. there is a combination of what Bonds was taking that improves hand eye coordination and reaction time.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »
^^nah.  No steroids help hand eye coordination

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »
my god some people in this thread are so stupid.  Knuckles stick with discussing rap from the 80's because sports clearly isnt your thing.  And  I am the Anton is as stupid as a brick.  Im sick of being hella knowledgable about everything sports wise when the most of you DONT KNOW SHIT.

lol u mad?

and if you don't think steroids help you play baseball you don't know what steroids do.  Bonds is a fraud, the fucker was a great player but he got all jealous of big Mark and had to go and do something stupid.

herpes

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2007, 12:41:09 PM »
^^nah.  No steroids help hand eye coordination

There is a combination of Creams and HGH's and all that jazz then when taken together do improve hand eye coordination.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2007, 02:47:34 PM »
Griffey Jr.>>>>Bonds

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2007, 03:43:20 PM »
Eddie Gaedel >>>> Bonds

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »
i dont respect it,  but really i dont give a fuck if they're all juiced...... they play a fucking game for a living,   are you less entertained if the players are bigger/faster/stronger?   No.  Probably the opposite.   

What the athletes do today doesnt taint the accomplishments of the old legends like Ruth/Aaron/Mays.......if anything it just adds to their legendaryness because they managed to do all those feats without it... 

I dont even know what the chemicals are...is it mostly testosterone?  and whats the line they have to cross? can they take creatine?

The only reason I would have steroids banned in the majors is because if it wasnt....every player would HAVE to do it just to compete,  and then all the college players would have to to have a chance to make it into the MLB....and then highschool kids would just so they can make it to college...  and that wouldnt be right

I dont watch much baseball anymore, they play too many games.....i cant get excited over a game that is basically meaningless because its 1 outta like a 180
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2007, 04:20:33 PM »
I wonder how this is going to turn out for Bonds
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/