Author Topic: Lakers ticket vs the BULLS  (Read 169 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers ticket vs the BULLS
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »
Can somebody tell me if the $56 dollar tickets 301 or 302 upper concourse tickets are they any good?I know they will be far but will they be worth buying?Are they decent or are they terrible.Thanks

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers ticket vs the BULLS
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 04:08:15 AM »
It depends if Kobe will wear a purple&gold uniform or a red&black one.  ;D ;D ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 05:55:55 AM »
One thing is for sure: If the Bulls thought their team was good enough to have fun and a good life, that 1-6 will make 'em think otherwise, and thus make 'em push further towards a trade.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:12:38 AM »
the price ticket of this section isn't 56 dollars , is it ?  I was in this section against the Kings last season , of course you are far from the court but it's in the middlle so you got a pretty cool view ..  as long as you ain't behind a basket (horrible imo) you will be good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 12:13:12 PM »
You could probably get tickets in the 300s for cheaper...check craigslist.org...PeACe

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
hell yea i cannot wait to see the Lakers again.thanks for the info NIK.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »
I just got back from Cali.The seats were pretty cool for $56 and the game was fucking tight.I loved the way we played as a fucking team.We ate at this Mexican place called Chanos right across the street from a Carls Jr and i might say they make one of the best Tortas and Cheesburgers i have ever tasted.Fuck i love Cali but there seemed to be a shit load of fog over the 3 days that we stayed over there.Now i have to go see my CHargers Play probably vs week 16 when they play the Broncos. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »
Good shit. 8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 11:06:58 AM »
I just got back from Cali.The seats were pretty cool for $56 and the game was fucking tight.I loved the way we played as a fucking team.We ate at this Mexican place called Chanos right across the street from a Carls Jr and i might say they make one of the best Tortas and Cheesburgers i have ever tasted.Fuck i love Cali but there seemed to be a shit load of fog over the 3 days that we stayed over there.Now i have to go see my CHargers Play probably vs week 16 when they play the Broncos. 8)

chanos is buy usc right? if so that place is bomb
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!