Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells "The New West World Order" Special Edition [New Track/News]  (Read 783 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/thenewwestworldorder

"The New West World Order": Special Edition - November 16, 2007 By : Eddie

This past Monday, we exclusively premiered Meech Wells's "New West World Order" mixtape for free download. The project features guest appearances from Eastwood, E-White, Young Joker, The Game, Glasses Malone, Bad Azz, and many more. Because of the overwhelming amount of positive feedback that we got from the project, both on Dubcnn and our forum community, Meech and Young Joker felt inspired to go back to the studio and record another track. The finished product, called "Hold U Down," features Meech's sister Mani on the hook.

They sent us the track yesterday, and we have now included it as a bonus track on "The New West World Order." For anyone who has yet to hear this excellent project, this is a perfect opportunity to download your free copy. Get the Special Edition of "The New West World Order" by following the link below.

Meech Wells Presents: The New West World Order [Special Edition] [Free Download]

If you want to share this mixtape with your friends, please use that updated link above. In case you have already downloaded the mixtape, here is a separate link to the song.

Young Joker - Hold U Down [featuring Mani] [Produced by Meech Wells]

"The New West World Order" is already generating a lot of buzz for Meech Wells. He will soon be featured on the world famous Hot 97 radio station in New York, doing an interview with DJ Kay Slay. For those of you in San Diego, Meech and Eastwood are also slated to make an appearance on the radio down there. A spread in Ozone magazine is also in the works. Everyone at Dubcnn would like to congratulate Meech on all of his success, and thank him for all of the great music that he has blessed us with!

Keep it locked on Dubcnn for the latest from Meech Wells.

Drop some feedback!  The new track is awesome!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:49:22 PM by Eddie »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ooooooweeeee! Finally got chance to hear this, its incredible! Get the Special Edition right now too!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
The E-White solo album is also nearly completed...stay tuned in and turn't up 4 this one...err'body been wantin' to hear my story for years now...I'm summin' it all up...won't be no questions left as to "what happened" or "where you been" after they hear this shit...no features except for ONE BIG NAME...that's it...don't ask who cause I can't say right now...but it's MAJOR...workin' wit' the HOTTEST producers that niggaz aint heard of on the WEST...just had to let yall know that some REAL shit is about to drop fast...also look for Meech to contribute a trac or 2 on it....It's what the rap game needs right now...PLUS, the streetz love E-WHITE...err'where I go from my city to Watts, Compton, South Central, Lynwood, Carson, and so on, them REAL niggaz love my shit...ONLY THEM BUSTAZ got somethin' negative to say...and they don't say it to me...get ready for the realest album to drop from the West Coast in years...good lookin' dubcnn...yall stay cracc'n.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The E-White solo album is also nearly completed...stay tuned in and turn't up 4 this one...err'body been wantin' to hear my story for years now...I'm summin' it all up...won't be no questions left as to "what happened" or "where you been" after they hear this shit...no features except for ONE BIG NAME...that's it...don't ask who cause I can't say right now...but it's MAJOR...workin' wit' the HOTTEST producers that niggaz aint heard of on the WEST...just had to let yall know that some REAL shit is about to drop fast...also look for Meech to contribute a trac or 2 on it....It's what the rap game needs right now...PLUS, the streetz love E-WHITE...err'where I go from my city to Watts, Compton, South Central, Lynwood, Carson, and so on, them REAL niggaz love my shit...ONLY THEM BUSTAZ got somethin' negative to say...and they don't say it to me...get ready for the realest album to drop from the West Coast in years...good lookin' dubcnn...yall stay cracc'n.

I hope that BiG NAME is Ice Cube.  E-White and Ice Cube spittin' on a track, that would be fire.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Lunatic

sick, gonna download now 8)
can't wait for the E White album as well 8) 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

E WHITE

• Lil Geezy
Corleon...I'm diggin' that ICE CUBE IDEA HOMIE!!! Real talk right there...I might need to change my plan and get wit' CUBE.

Snoopafly-1986

sick, gonna download now 8)
can't wait for the E White album as well 8) 8) 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Yeaaah nice, more songs so more dope  8)

MEECH WELLS

yall get ready for alot more heat coming soon from the camp and look out volume 2 comin real soon with even more features expect more from me and jay rock and look out for eastwoods new mixtape wihich im mixin and mastering called "american hustler" and thats the final change look for more meech wells eastwood the game colabos at least one will be on one of these tapes we got comin and grab tht ewhite lp whn that comes down! Right whn we thought west really was done just got twenty more stations including hot 97 playing it and we leaked it here first! thanks west coast heads hlla! one www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells
NEW WEST HONCHO

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bump, let's get some feedback on the new track!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
can anyone please up me

i dont want to download the whole tape again. because i got download limits lol. propz.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can anyone please up me

i dont want to download the whole tape again. because i got download limits lol. propz.

it's available separately on Dubcnn as well.

boss of the west

• 'G'
this track is hard meech wells is holding shit down and joker murdered this shit them niggas is doin big thangs! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks!

kemizt

Lunatic

kk i keep forgetting
BUT i'm finally downloading this RIGHT NOW
will leave my feedback 8)
props 2 meech & his entire camp
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com