Author Topic: Another update on B.O.S.S./ Treacherous and Dynasty distribution deal  (Read 729 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Another update on B.O.S.S./ Treacherous and Dynasty distribution deal
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 12:52:50 PM »
i hope none of that iz bullshit

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 01:16:41 PM »
its allways fucken something

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »
This is from DJ Age who spoke with Crooked I. He's dropping the "Dynasty Boss Vol. 2" mixtape next week wich features a skit with Crooked I telling his fas whats up with the album as well as an exclusive freestyle. Here's what he told us on the dynasty forums:

I GOTTA STOP THE SPECULATION & HATING IM SEEIN BY SOME SO CALLED FANS....

This is what i know and will reveal to the fans on behalf of Crooked but pls respect the fact some things i cant discuss in detail outta respect for the dude and this info is from the last few days as we were wrapping up the 'Dynasty Boss Vol.2' mixtape coming this week.

OK the album is done and ready to go from what Crooked told me. The obsticle he faces is that he is tryin to find a distribution company such as Warner/Koch etc etc. He wants to make sure that the album hits shores across the globe and that the deal between himself and the distributor is fair unlike alot a the ones some artists sign and get jacked for they sales.

Now as far as Treacherous records now that Crooked is CEO he is trying to fix a deal that the former person in charge messed up with Universal. Now Crooked aint no foo let me tell you that first hand that the dude is smart and knows what type a business approach to take and accept and i can relate to it cause i would want the best for my pocket and label as a business man also.

The NWA clip is about to commence shooting as all locations have been finalized and once completed it will be sent to your major stations for play such as MTV, BET etc and i will assume that is when the album will get dropped...i would want a clip out b4 i dropped my album to help promote it personally...and finally Crooked I is in talks this week with a distribution label- thats all i can say in respect for Crooked & his business...i mean really how many people know who and what rappers did this or that for distribution etc i mean its the biz....i know ppl want the album jus like i do BUT ya cant say negative shit then be that same cat waiting outside your HMV store in a sleeping bag 1 week before the album was droppin like some star wars geek waiting for tickets to the new star wars movie lmao ya feel me.....

Patience is the key homies and the mix is bout to drop and he does address the album as i asked him to do that for the fans in a skit....

Crooked I > A real muthafuka who fuck wit his fans and a smart business man

C.O.B- hate or ride u decide

Wasnt this a quote from 2003? Hey remember to post the same shit again in 2008 ok.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »
"he is tryin to find a distribution company such as Warner/Koch"

TRANSLATED INTO THE LANGUAGE "NO BULLSHIT" MEANS ... CROOKED IS ON KOCH

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 03:33:40 PM »
free post?

why?

It's always the same story. "The album's almost here because the great businessman Crooked I almost signed a deal".

My ass. Come with news when it's 100% that it'll come.

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 05:15:58 PM »
"he is tryin to find a distribution company such as Warner/Koch"

TRANSLATED INTO THE LANGUAGE "NO BULLSHIT" MEANS ... CROOKED IS ON KOCH

I hope he lands a Koch deal, because even if they aren't a HUGE label, at least they can get your album in stores!

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »
yeah Crooked I should just fuck with Koch, that would prob. be the best thing to do right now, with sales being how they are these days

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »
Crooked I ignorant...

Just drop the shit and hear the streets buzzin .. fuck dreams about goin plat.. shit will never happen

Sureno Gangsta

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
i predict B.O.S.S is comin out late 2020 when no 1 even gives a fuck no more........thats just what i think..........aaahhaaaah like crooked would say
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:17:11 PM by Sureno Gangsta »

Sur Gang all day every day South
East San Diego Muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »
More and more artists are starting to smarten up and go with Koch. Must because he signs with them and the label itself doesn't mean they have to stay there forever. Drop some albums, make that money and either re up or sign a bigger deal like what Jim Jones did. At least with Koch you guarantee your product will be in stores.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 11:05:10 PM »
free post?

why?

It's always the same story. "The album's almost here because the great businessman Crooked I almost signed a deal".

My ass. Come with news when it's 100% that it'll come.
I agree with you.  It's a same ol' bullshit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
same old story...