Author Topic: Ya Boy & Royce 5'9" recording together in Bay area studio  (Read 567 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ya Boy & Royce 5'9" recording together in Bay area studio
« on: November 18, 2007, 02:59:29 AM »
I wonder if this is Royce's way of rubbing it in Fabby Davis's face?  Either way though, this collabo should be hot.

Lil D

Re: Ya Boy & Royce 5'9" recording together in Bay area studio
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 02:00:40 PM »
track sounds hot, gues it is safe to say fab lost

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 02:16:58 PM »
Sounds like a sick collab.  Hope to hear it released on an album in the near future!!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »
I wonder if this is Royce's way of rubbing it in Fabby Davis's face?  Either way though, this collabo should be hot.

No... the beef between FAB & Royce squashed about week and a half ago. Glasses Malone got them two on the phone and they spoke for a good while and worked it all out.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 04:23:50 PM »
^ Word? Much respect to G.Malone. Dude exhibits great leadership.

As far as Ya Boy...I fucks with dude but like I said - he's starting to remind me of Crooked I in 03-04. A lot of talk leading up to nothing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »
Yeah... I was talking to him when it was all going down. It happened the very night that FAB's 12 minute diss dropped. Both agreed to let it go and let that be the end of it.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
Sounds horrible

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »

As far as Ya Boy...I fucks with dude but like I said - he's starting to remind me of Crooked I in 03-04. A lot of talk leading up to nothing.
YA BOY DROPPPIN MIXTAPES LEFT AND RIGHT SO HOW CAN HE BE COMPARED TO CROOKED I? HE ONLY HAS HIPHOP WEEKLY

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 08:49:37 PM »
Yeah... I was talking to him when it was all going down. It happened the very night that FAB's 12 minute diss dropped. Both agreed to let it go and let that be the end of it.
^Shiet, we mind as well call Glasses the official Peacemaker of the West, getting rid of these beefs LOL. But that's good to hear Styles. Both Royce & F.A.B. are dope artists & it would be a shame if they didn't work together or do anything in the future. 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »

YA BOY DROPPPIN MIXTAPES LEFT AND RIGHT SO HOW CAN HE BE COMPARED TO CROOKED I? HE ONLY HAS HIPHOP WEEKLY

Simple, because mixtapes ain't shiet! I got young homies with mixtapes on the streets. Its nothin to take another rappers beat and mimic their flow while changing the lyrics to your own. I want a fuckin album!

I hope people don't take my words the wrong way, I'm just noticing a pattern. At first Crooked I was hungry and spittin vicious shiet, then he started making more radio friendly tracks and rapping exclusively about his money and how he blew up (  ??? ), then he started talking about all the artist he was recording with, but still NO album out.

Ya Boy has done all of those things already. 3 mixtapes, a lot of talk about how he's "doing it big" in his songs, a lot of coming soons, but no album.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 10:00:24 PM »
The fact that Ya Boy is able to push his product out at a faster rate than Crooked I is a good sign. Plus, at least he's already dropped 1 album so he's ahead of Crooked I in that department. Ya Boy is barely 22/23. And he's got Phat Rat backing him. It's obvious Phat Rat is a business man. He's got connections and uses them wisely. Ya Boy's album will drop before Crooked I's.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »
The fact that Ya Boy is able to push his product out at a faster rate than Crooked I is a good sign. Plus, at least he's already dropped 1 album so he's ahead of Crooked I in that department. Ya Boy is barely 22/23. And he's got Phat Rat backing him. It's obvious Phat Rat is a business man. He's got connections and uses them wisely. Ya Boy's album will drop before Crooked I's.

Your album will drop before Crooked I's

SGV

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 10:55:24 PM »
Your think so? I'm recording one song a month, I want to record about 35 more tracks and take the best fifteen. I'm only 1 track in... I'm looking at the First quarter of 2011. Maybe even Second quarter. Poor Crooked I...

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 04:25:33 AM »
hopefully Ya Boy will drop his album soon cause he is tha truth!

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 04:44:15 AM »
everything Ya Boy's touching, is turning into gold! Dude is one of the most promising new artists on the West! This gonna be a dope collabo!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:49:37 AM by Piffmeister2008 »