Author Topic: Sunday Night Football - Eagles @ Patriots  (Read 331 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Sunday Night Football - Eagles @ Patriots
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
NE @ BAL next week is at around -21 right now, larger than I expected.  I thought it would be around -14.5 to -18.
If NE plays defense like that again they aren't covering that but I sure will jump all over the over of 51.

i wouldnt be to sure...that 51 is just asking for Overs...and remember, the Ravens dont have a great offense (then agian, Eagles had AJ FEELY!!! lol).

I've only bet on two pats games this year...indy and eagles (i almost jumped on the Cowboys game)....this one im gonna avoid..im a wait for Pittsburghs game....hopefully they give the pats a 12 point spread lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 01:57:01 AM »
what's scary if you're a NE fan is teams are starting to expose their weaknesses. you don'tneed a top tier defense to hold them down. if NE can beat the colts in the playoffs and go to the super bowl i can see the cowboys and the packers possibly beating them.

and rememberthat cowboys game was against cowboys defense that was hurt like a B. newman was still coming back from injury. no henry , ellis was still finding his groove as was the defense as a whole in the wade phillips system. now with ellis and ware on the end putting pressure on that NE line. brady is going to have to freestyle that game. spreas and johnson arn't letting maroney run for much. and with two healthy and very deadly corners in newman and henry NE wouldn't be able to spread the field as much.

then greenbay's story is much of the same. i don't know but come february i'm going to be ready for some FOOTBALL>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 10:51:00 AM »
what's scary if you're a NE fan is teams are starting to expose their weaknesses. you don'tneed a top tier defense to hold them down. if NE can beat the colts in the playoffs and go to the super bowl i can see the cowboys and the packers possibly beating them.

and rememberthat cowboys game was against cowboys defense that was hurt like a B. newman was still coming back from injury. no henry , ellis was still finding his groove as was the defense as a whole in the wade phillips system. now with ellis and ware on the end putting pressure on that NE line. brady is going to have to freestyle that game. spreas and johnson arn't letting maroney run for much. and with two healthy and very deadly corners in newman and henry NE wouldn't be able to spread the field as much.

then greenbay's story is much of the same. i don't know but come february i'm going to be ready for some FOOTBALL>

I think both the Cowboys and Packers have a better chance against the Pats than they would against Indy. If Indy can beat NE in NE at the AFC championship (assuming no upsets occur in the semi finals) I don't see Indy losing the Superbowl. Indy has a hell of a D when healthy and a more creative offense. If you break down the NE line you have them where you want them. Breaking down the Indy line only works for the first half. Buffalo is out as far as I'm concerned so if Indy can't make it I'm rooting for Cleveland to make magic happen. I'd love to see Romeo and the Browns in the Superbowl.