Author Topic: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?  (Read 759 times)

DJSpin

Re: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
well if we are gonna get into symantics..did eiht make any beats..ever?    all i gotta say is it was an entertaining beef and im a die hard quik fan.. so ill just leave it at that

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »
death threats is 96

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 07:36:10 PM »
i dont know when death threats came out...but i would be surprised to hear that after Quik tried to make peace Eiht would 'go hard at quik' at that point

make peace , in 94- and 95 Quik had his diss on 2 albums , and didnt write the lyrics , the beat was hard as Fucc but the false thing is the lyrics , how you gonna make a diss song and your a gangsta and have somebody else write your lyics like Eiht said on the Last Def Wish Song on DEATH THREATZ ??

dollars and sense was one of the best diss records ever.........quik didn't write it?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:07 PM »
Quik said in a interview that he was scared for his life at the time and lost alot of sleep over it , I got luv for Quik even though im the biggest MC Eiht fan ever !!   8) 8)  The old Quik was the shit  8)

YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A PSYCHO CRAZY BROAD.. IF YOU LIVED IN THE US YOU PROBALLY SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF EIHT.. CUZ YOU WOULD BE STALKING HIM ;D

AND IF  YOUR A FAN THAN I WONDER HOW LOOSELY THE WORD GROUPIE WOULD MEN TO YOU.... NOT TO COME OFF HARD ON YOU... BUT DAMN HOMIE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....I THINK THE PHRASE FOR WESTSIDE 159 VIA FRANCE OR WHERE EVER BUT NOT IN COMPTON....WOULD BE DICK RIDER WIT NO KY FOR EXTREME PENETRATION 8)

YEAH I THINK WAS THE SHOUT OUT THAT WAS MIS UNDERSTOOD..FROM THE TOP OF THE TREES....ITS ALL LOVE

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR BLOOD CUZZINS... A MAKO CAPONE AND CHILL COMPILATION.. FEATURING ALOT OF BLOODS AND CRIPS....ILL KEEP YALL POSTED.....