Author Topic: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?  (Read 757 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
I've always wondered this.  Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?  I think they are both legends in their own right.

jeromechickenbone

Re: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »
Quik invited Eiht over for thanksgiving and Eiht took a shit on the turkey.  They say as soon as Quik finished his yams he wrote dollaz n sense.  the end.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:57 PM »
Hmmm... I always thought that it was over a girl they both dated, which led to their unreleased duet "The Ho Is Mine" with the classic chorus, "Because the dog-gone ho is mine."

The Music Industry Masters weren't happy with this song since beef equals $$$$$$ ..... and both parties were ordered to make their respective disses Def Wish and Dollaz and Sense ...  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Dopeisjay

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »
LMAO.. Haha.. Nah but seriously it all started do to the fact that quik shouted out cmw on his first mixtape "The red tape".. And said that quik and his camp were on the come up.. Which wasn't a diss.. But eiht took it as a diss.. And that's how it started   
Quik invited Eiht over for thanksgiving and Eiht took a shit on the turkey.  They say as soon as Quik finished his yams he wrote dollaz n sense.  the end.

DJSpin

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
LMAO.. Haha.. Nah but seriously it all started do to the fact that quik shouted out cmw on his first mixtape "The red tape".. And said that quik and his camp were on the come up.. Which wasn't a diss.. But eiht took it as a diss.. And that's how it started   

Props, thats on point... however the other scenerios were humerous!     

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »
Yeah, that was the true start of the beef... We were just having fun with the thread starter... ;D
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
i always wondered how that beef started

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:26 PM »

ROFL

DJSpin

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »
if i get a chance..ill post that song from the Red Tape where he says "to the top of the tree for CMW to see"  and then someone else post Eight's repsonse..we'll go back and forth until we get to "Youz a gangsta" and the beef ends

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
if i get a chance..ill post that song from the Red Tape where he says "to the top of the tree for CMW to see"  and then someone else post Eight's repsonse..we'll go back and forth until we get to "Youz a gangsta" and the beef ends

Haha.........this thread could end up being the longest ever. They talked alot of shit about each other. 8)

westside159

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »
The Blue Tape = Classic Underground one of the best !!! CMW Baby 4 Life  8) 8)

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 02:10:36 PM »
Good article about the beef...............it had Quik shook.

http://www.thaformula.com/dj_quik_the_definitive_dj_quik_interview_thaformula_music.html

westside159

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
Quik said in a interview that he was scared for his life at the time and lost alot of sleep over it , I got luv for Quik even though im the biggest MC Eiht fan ever !!   8) 8)  The old Quik was the shit  8)

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »
Quik said in a interview that he was scared for his life at the time and lost alot of sleep over it , I got luv for Quik even though im the biggest MC Eiht fan ever !!   8) 8)  The old Quik was the shit  8)

you're a fan of eiht???

DJSpin

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:30 AM »
The Blue Tape = Classic Underground one of the best !!! CMW Baby 4 Life  8) 8)

is there such a thing?  i am a casual CMW fan..mainly there older stuff like the first 3 albums.  after that Eight released too much stuff for me to care about..  Id love to hear that Blue tape though.