Author Topic: The Pacers against the Western Conference this year.  (Read 88 times)

WC Iz Active

The Pacers against the Western Conference this year.
« on: November 29, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
6-3
 Basically without Jermaine O'Neal and Ike Diogu.  We are playing so damn good without JO its getting to the point where we might honestly be able to say we might actully flow and play better without JO, not on the defensive side obviously but our offense is so smooth lately w/out him.

Most experts picked Indy to be one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league.

With a new team, injured star, new coach, and coming off the worst year in 10 years   we are   8-8  and 7th in the conference.

Indiana is gona turn alot of heads this year.  Look at some of our players stats for the season

Tinsley - 14ppg, 8apg, 5rpg
Granger - 18ppg, 6rp
Dunleavy - 17ppg, 6rpg

and our bench is one of the top scoring and most efficient benches in the Nba.    wait till we get JO and Ike 100%

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Pacers against the Western Conference this year.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
Pacers have been surprisingly decent this season. You guys shoulda' traded JO for Bynum when you had the chance, though...PeACe

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Pacers against the Western Conference this year.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 11:34:43 AM »
im so glad the pacers have made a turn around, i wanted to cry last year =/ but man JO sucks this year...injuries i know, but if Ike and JO dont get healthy n step up soon and ruin the whole flow of things....im gonna have to admit we shoulda got rid of JO though I hope thats not the case.