Author Topic: Cash Money Staff Arrested (I thought they was coke dealers....)  (Read 172 times)

Elano

Cash Money Staff Arrested (I thought they was coke dealers....)
« on: November 29, 2007, 05:42:50 AM »
Cash Money Records CEO and rapper Bryan "Baby" Williams was among 16 people charged with possession of marijuana yesterday (November 27) on the way to a BET shoot in New York.

According to the Associated Press, the Cash Money Records founder and his entourage were pulled over in Kingsport, Tenn. after their RV made an improper lane change, forcing a tractor trailer into the emergency lane on Interstate 81.

Kingsport Police Cpl. Tim Horne said that after stopping the vehicle he could smell marijuana coming from inside the rented RV. He said that after obtaining consent to search the vehicle, he found about a pound of marijuana in a trash can in the RV's kitchenette.

The group was traveling from New Orleans.

All 16 people were charged with possession of more than ˝ ounce of marijuana, including Williams, 38, his wife Brittany, 18, his brother, Cash Money co-founder Ronald Williams, 43, and 13 others.

Among the Cash Money affiliates arrested were road manager Shahid Muhammad, 40, Cash Money Records promoter Casey Collins, 42, and music promoter Ovide Antoine, 32, of Miami, Fla.

Also found in the RV were an assault rifle, a handgun and a magazine for a .45-caliber handgun. Although no weapons charges have been filed, The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is now involved in the investigation.

Birdman and his clique were still in jail as of late Tuesday night.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cash Money Staff Arrested (I thought they was coke dealers....)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:49:04 AM »
FREE BIRDMAN!

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »
hope he gets locked up for life, so we wont have to listen to his wack music anymore

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 09:58:35 AM »
Him 38 and his wife 18 - - - lol nice

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »
Gangsta

kemizt

K-9

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »

yeah i laughed my ass off when i read that LOL

free birdman

SGV

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 11:41:10 AM »

My Tio's lady is about 24 or so and he's about 75. His son, my primo, is 47 or 48, his girl is 20 (his 2nd oldest son is 22). LOL.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »
MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS||MUGSHOTS

how stoned are the last 3 guys???

and the story:

Bryan "Baby" Williams — a.k.a. Birdman — reached out to MTV News on Wednesday afternoon (November 28) to talk about his arrest for marijuana possession on Tuesday night. According to a copy of the report from the police department of Kingsport, Tennessee, williams was among 16 people charged with possession of nearly a pound of marijuana after the RV they were riding in was pulled over for weaving on Interstate 81. Officers said they found a plastic bag of "plant material" believed to be about 1 pound of marijuana.

"We was on the bus. I was asleep in the back," he said. "Why they pulled us over, I don't know. The people are making the situation out worse than what it is. We got arrested for a misdemeanor amount of [marijuana] — we didn't have no pound. The police just found something minor in a garbage can the dog sniffed. We all got out on bond."

Baby also maintained that he is not in trouble with the law for carrying guns. He said he and his security personnel are all licensed gun carriers and their weapons were returned by the authorities.

"The guns we had were good," he said. "I do carry a gun and I am licensed. Tennessee is one of the states I can tote in. We know the guidelines [for carrying weapons]. They make you aware of everything in [marksmanship] class."

Birdman also emphasized that he is not married, as has been widely reported. He said the young woman mentioned in the reports was a friend of one of the guys traveling with him.

"I'm not married," he insisted. "Never! Been! Married! Plus, that girl was 18! I don't get down like that! Plus, if I was married, why would I keep it a secret?" However, he did allow that perhaps the right woman could make an honest man out of him one day.

Baby is on the road promoting his new LP, 5 Star G, which comes out on December 11. He said he's due back in court on March 18.

"Hopefully all the charges will be dropped by then, and we won't have to go to court," he said. "But we good. Everybody is fine."

Police had not returned MTV News' calls for comment at press time, however WVLT in Knoxville, Tennessee, reports that Baby was charged with possession of more than a half-ounce of marijuana and released on $1,500 bond at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, along with "several others."

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

My Tio's lady is about 24 or so and he's about 75. His son, my primo, is 47 or 48, his girl is 20 (his 2nd oldest son is 22). LOL.
his son should fuck his mom, and cut the old man out.  to be honest, i think that shit is nasty, how could a 24 yr old chick fuck a 75 yr old man, you must have problems to do that shit...