Author Topic: TOP 20 ALBUM of 2007 .....  (Read 337 times)

Elevz

Re: TOP 20 ALBUM of 2007 .....
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »
Maybe you should have included the word "my" in the thread title.

Speaking of you, I think you were the one that made the official "best album of the year" threads in 05 and 06. I'm counting on you to do the same this year too (btw 25th is the last Tuesday in the year)

Me? I don't even have a clue what albums have come out this year! Damn, I need to step my game up...

-1 on me.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »

Speaking of you, I think you were the one that made the official "best album of the year" threads in 05 and 06. I'm counting on you to do the same this year too (btw 25th is the last Tuesday in the year)

Me? I don't even have a clue what albums have come out this year! Damn, I need to step my game up...

-1 on me.

i second, -1 for you   ;D

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 11:53:45 AM »

-1 on me.

i second, -1 for you   ;D

rofl

But that doesn't mean someone else can't take the initiative and start the voting!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 12:04:44 PM »
My top picks this year, in no order:

Redman - Red Gone Wild (This album sounds better every time I listen to it. Without a doubt my favourite record this year. Yeah I said the list's in no order, so what.)

Wu-Tang Clan: 8 Diagrams
WC - Guilty by Affiliation
Ghostface - Big Doe Rehab
Kanye West - Graduation
Joell Ortiz - The Brick: Bodega Chronicles
J-Ro - Rare Earth B-Boy Funk vol. 2
Talib Kweli - Eardrum
Jay-Z - American Gangster

Damn, a kinda slow year West-wise for me. Though I have been missing out on that Digital Smoke album, I should order that shit.

But, slow only as far as albums go. On the mixtape tip the West has been poppin' - especially thanks to Bishop Lamont and Omar Cruz. Their mixtapes were better than some of those listed up there.

RootieTooty

• Lil Geezy
  • CAMRON IS GOD!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 12:15:31 PM »
LMAO.  I know its opinions but how the hell do you have the horrible Dogg Chit #3 and the great Chamillionaire album at #18,  lay off that crack.
i feel you spice(no homo) we had an AMAZING time together jacking off to Camrons new mixtape remember?!(no homo)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »
LMAO.  I know its opinions but how the hell do you have the horrible Dogg Chit #3 and the great Chamillionaire album at #18,  lay off that crack.

the fact u think dogg chit is horrible... makes me wonder about your drug habits

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »
as far as 07 goes dogg chit was bangin no question
and WC