Author Topic: That Place In My Brain (where happiness is)  (Read 186 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
That Place In My Brain (where happiness is)
« on: December 08, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Inhale the ganga smoke, feel the pinch in your chest, and journey with me as we rewind to a time, 1995, that's the last time I could remember that happy place in amy mind, where all is beautiful and safe and all is well and fine, anhedonia drug me down so abruptly my first love left me, receptors in my brain wouldn't allow me to feel happy again, so I roamed the earth all the way to the african coast, the dog that searches the most finds the old bone, and I found a culture and people that stands alone as the richest and deepest, and the love reaches deep into my chest penetratin past all the dissapointments of the past and recreatin my past life visions collages of images so pure and me standing still in a room four sides of wallpaper, I start to think and then I sink into the paper like I was ink till every direction is journal writings and my thoughts are given life, breathe it in, its africa where life begins and troubles end, let the Lucky Dube record spin in the tape over and over again till ecstasy sets in, overlookin the horison and seeing african atmosphere straw houses and then a warm feelin creeps in my brain and penetrates and takes pain and shapes from it wisdom starin down the lion and dragon from within, a father passes down pain to a son, a son looks up at the sun and pushes a positive thought 93 million miles across the solar system, till his vision see's the locks a drummer fly across the top of his head, and hear the sound of pop pop pop, the senses is euphoric again findin places in the brain one thought were lost, prepared to slay the beast, and find myself in the vision peerin back at me through my reflection in the water well, so fetch a pale sip from the atlantic watch the sunset watch the football players flood the coast and run free, watch and see a smile across a face u'll know an innocent peace.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:10:48 PM by Abdul-Infinite Presents...Islam In Africa... »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BOSSSS

• Lil Geezy
Re: That Place In My Brain (where happiness is)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »
Who the fuck you think you fuckin' with, I'm the fuckin' boss
Seven forty-five, white on white that's fuckin' Ross
I cut 'em wide, I cut 'em long, I cut 'em fat (What)
I keep 'em comin' back (What), we keep 'em comin' back

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »
Def. a good title homie. I think the best way to go though is writing it out in bars becuz it's easier to read. Unless you meant it to be more of a poem, but I think it's harder to read, lol. Title is sick though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »
Def. a good title homie. I think the best way to go though is writing it out in bars becuz it's easier to read. Unless you meant it to be more of a poem, but I think it's harder to read, lol. Title is sick though.

I kind of wanted it to be free and unstructured that's why I didn't put it into bars.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 07:39:49 AM »
Got chu.