Author Topic: Mack 10 Greatest Hits  (Read 342 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Mack 10 Greatest Hits
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »
After listening to Mack 10's greatest hits, I conclude that dude is a legend in the West Coast.  This CD bumps throughout.  His delivery is always on point, and he has a unique gangsta flow.  Big props to Mack 10.  I can't believe ya'll are not talking about his greatest hits CD.  Sure, most of us had all these songs already, but damn this CD was perfectly put together.  The hits are well placed and flow well together.  My only complaint is: Why the hell isnt Backyard Boogie on this CD?

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Mack 10 Greatest Hits
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
Most, me I don't got those songs  :'(

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 11:18:38 AM »
After listening to Mack 10's greatest hits, I conclude that dude is a legend in the West Coast.  This CD bumps throughout.  His delivery is always on point, and he has a unique gangsta flow.  Big props to Mack 10.  I can't believe ya'll are not talking about his greatest hits CD.  Sure, most of us had all these songs already, but damn this CD was perfectly put together.  The hits are well placed and flow well together.  My only complaint is: Why the hell isnt Backyard Boogie on this CD?

the reason people don't tlak about this release is the fact that it hasn't leaked yet. westcoast rap fans don't buy a lot of records I guess...
when the grouprip is out you can expect some threads lol

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 12:47:32 PM »
mack 10 is a westcoast legend 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
yeah I'm a big fan of him, although I wouldn't call him a legend

post up the tracklist

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
MACK 10 is the truth

Okka

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 05:45:55 AM »

Yeah, he got alot of dope albums, couple of classics too...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 06:10:14 AM »
NO MORE WAR

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 08:16:28 AM »

Yeah, he got alot of dope albums, couple of classics too...

Agreed. He's got a few classics and a few weaker albums. Definitely an important rapper from the West, although I wouldn't call him a legend.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 02:48:03 PM »
He's had a couple of dope albums, Mack 10 and Recipe...so it isnt a surprise that he'sable to put together a dope greatest hits cd. IMO Mack 10has become maddd underrated because of all the unnecessary hate he gets...still dont know if i'd call him a westcoast legend though.

dclee

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
I wouldn't call him a legend, but I still enjoy his music. Only album of his I own is his first one, it's pretty good. Nothin special, but there's some tight tracks on there.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »
Mack 10 is dope.

his music is the kind you feel like bumpin out at a bbq in hot ass summer weather.

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »
has has good albums (or at least tracks), important to tha west, but no legend...hasn't contributed enough to be a legend.

F-cisco

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »
has has good albums (or at least tracks), important to tha west, but no legend...hasn't contributed enough to be a legend.

The man put Inglewood CA, on the map. A sentiment that's share by Big Wy of Tha Relativez. He got Allfrumthai, Comrads, and the Road Dawgs their first deals. Mack never forgot his roots. He's contributed enough. Back to the thread; Priority dropped the ball yet again with the catalogue. Why is "Backyard Boogie" missing? and how come they didn't include "Gotta Have Cash" from Master P's "Major Players" compilation. Might I add both tracks are produced by Bobcat! Inexcusable.