Author Topic: Proof No Limit Steals Pac Shit  (Read 2161 times)

Hittman

Proof No Limit Steals Pac Shit
« on: May 19, 2001, 11:33:01 AM »

- Master P's song on Nothing To Lose soundtrack is titled "Hit Em Up"... identical title to the infamous 2Pac diss song!

-On Mack 10's "The Recipe" Compilation, Master P and Mystikal have a song called "Made *****z," just like the great 2Pac + Outlawz song on the "Gang Related Soundtrack."

- MP Da Last Don- Master P's FAKE TUPAC ALBUM.
- title "Da Last Don".. kind of like 2Pac's "Don Killuminati"
-the song "Da Last Don" copies Master P copies the intro to 2Pac's "Me Against the World." Stupid Master P "A coward dies a million deaths but a soldier only dies once" instead of "a coward dies 1,000 deaths but a soldier dies but once."
-"Dear Mr. President" song concept ABSOLUTELY stolen from the 2Pac + Outlawz "Letter to the President" song that was going around on bootlegs (now officially released on Still I Rise)... P gave NO CREDIT at all that he had copied this from an unreleased 2Pac song
-"Mama Raised Me"- reminiscent of the Grammy nominated "Dear Mama" by 2Pac
-"Black and White"- total rip off of Makaveli's "White Man'z World"
-"War Wounds"- copy off of "Tradin War Stories" off of 2Pac's "All Eyez on Me" CD
-On track 7, Master P says "Real *****s Don't Die, They Multiply" which is just reworded Pac material, Pac often said "Thug *****z Don't Die, We Multiply."
-etc, etc... almost every song on this joint is a rip off of a Tupac song... like Yukmouth said about No Limit in the song "Still Ballin" : : "stole every song you made/owe your mama some millions"

-Silkk the Shocker's song "Just be Straight With Me" uses the exact same sample as "Heavy in the Game" off of 2Pac's "Me Against the World"

-Silkk the Shocker's song "Thug 'N' Me" has the exact same title as Tupac's unreleased "Thug in Me", which coincidentally (YEAH RIGHT!) came out right around the time this album was being recorded.

-Silkk the Shocker's "You Aint Got to Lie to Kick it," comes out right after the release of "Lie to Kick It" off of 2Pac's "R U Still Down [Remember me]?" CD

-Master P made his own movie entitled "I Got the Hook-Up." Besides being virtually excrement under the guise of a film, the theme song had a chorus which went "I got the hook-up, holler if hear me." A coincidence that Master P told VIBE magazine that his favorite 2Pac song was "Holler if Ya Hear Me"? I gets to a point where tribute to a favorite artist crosses the boundary into straight up biting and robbery.

-On Snoop Doggy Dogg's first No Limit Records CD, Master P chose the title: "Da Game is to Be Sold, Not to be Sold." Besides being obnoxiously long, it is also what Tupac says in the beginning of one of his best songs "Str8 Ballin" off of Thug Life vol. 1. Some friend Snoop turned out to be. Also, the intro to this CD jacks the beat from Tupac's "Str8 Ballin" song (which Snoop told Rolling Stone was his favorite Tupac song) taking away any possibility that the album wasn't taken from that Tupac song.

-On Snoop Doggy Dogg's first No Limit Records CD, he has a song called "D.O.G.'s Get Lonely Too," in which he not only copies the title and concept of Tupac's "Thugs Get Lonely Too," but also does the song with Jon B, a white singer with who Tupac was the first rapper to work with. Big surprise that Master P came up with the song concept for Snoop!

-Again on Snoop's first No Limit he has a song which Master P wrote the chorus for entitled "Whatcha Gon Do?" which steals the chrous from the unreleased 2Pac and Storm song "Fright Night." I think it's 100% obvious (to anyone that's heard both songs) that Master P heard the Makaveli bootleg that the song is off of then wrote the chorus for Snoop. It's not just the same phrasing, it's done in identical tempo and rhyme patern.

-Now the most flagrant of all. On C-Murder's "Bossalinie" album, he has a song called "On Our Enemies." If any of you have heard 2Pac's countless Makaveli bootlegs, he has song called "When We Ride on Our Enemies" which is Tupac's diss to the Fugees, Da Brat, and many other rappers he hated. C-Murder dedicates his version to 2Pac but he just changes the lyrics slightly, for instance when Pac says "outlawz," C-murder will change it to "soldiers," etc. C-murder does not mention that is ALMOST word for word Tupac's song and writing skill or the fact that the production is copied off of the original Death Row Records production. 2Pac's friends such as the Outlawz, Tha Realest and Suge Knight have all been infuriated at this. When I first heard it, I thought I was going to be nauseous.

-C-Murder also has a song on the "Bossalinie" CD called "Livin' Legend." Funniest thing, I never heard No Limit talk about being living legends until 2Pac said it in "No More Pain" off of Shakur's 1996 CD.

- On TRU's album "Da Crime Family," C-Murder has a song called "Hail Mary," as many major magazines and rap fans have noted: this is the title and song concept from Makaveli's album.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

Re: Proof No Limit Steals Pac Shit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2001, 11:36:21 AM »
There is more than just that though it said my message was to long:

Before Tupac died, you never saw Master P (and his posse) w/ the backward bandanna, wife beater and tattooed arms doing the Tupac flow and vocal style. He never rapped about being a "thug," a "soldier," or a "ridah"... concepts that are STOLEN from Tupac's songs. Every No Limit artist talks about being a soldier on every song: most people don't realize that this is a 2Pac concept, and he took it from the Black Panthers (not a rap group for all the little kids out there unfamiliar with the Civil Rights movement) Before reading any evidence below, consider this! It will put everything in a new perspective... THIS IS NOT SOMETHING MASTER P HAS ALWAYS BEEN DOING: only after Tupac's death! Like Yukmouth said "If Makaveli was alive he would've rolled on you fools." Also, big middle finger goes out to everyone that emails me and says "everybody bites 2Pac cause he was the best".... A few things borrowed from Pac is OK... but look at the sheer volume of No Limit's infractions; it's almost humorous. Pac would've taken these so-called "soldiers" to war.
-Master P had himself put on the song "Homies and Thugs" by Scarface which featured a Tupac freestyle (not recorded with Master P anywhere in sight.) to make it seem like he was somehow affiliated with Tupac. An unconfirmed rumor says that he paid Scarface $1 million to put the Tupac verse on there, so P could act like he was friends with Pac.
- He did this through songs dedicated to Tupac like "RIP Tupac," "Is there Heaven for a Gangsta?" and "Goodbye to my Homies" (the last two of which showed a Tupac impersonator wearing the No Limit chain: something Pac would've never done in a million years.) Master P does stuff like that to make it seem like he was friends with Pac. Fake of the matter is: Master P never met 2Pac, no matter how big a fan he was. Whether 2Pac ever heard of Master P is not known, but 2Pac was a fan a good music and would've hated their music. If Tupac could've heard all the biting No Limit has done to his legacy, he would've been enemies with them and taken those fools out of the rap game. Also, on Master P's "I'm Bout It" soundtrack, Master P allowed a song by Skull Duggrey to be released which contains the line "who gives a **** that Pac got shot?"

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2001, 11:37:17 AM »
-On the same CD with the robbery title "Only God Can Judge Me," Master P has a song called "Ghetto In The Sky".... reminiscent of "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto"... Get your own stuff, Master P!

-The cover for Fiend's last album "Street Life" totally rips off the Makaveli Records logo with a big sword thrust through Fiend's name. It looks almost identical to the Makaveli sign which was created for Pac's label (and appears on the back of the album "Makaveli: The Don Killuminati") before he died and is a diabolical case of yet more biting and cheapening from No Limit of all things Tupac

-On the soundtrack to Master P's piece-of-crap "movie" entitled "I'm Bout It" there is a song called "Why They Wanna See Me Dead" by The Gambino Family and it features the chorus "Why they wanna see me dead? *****s put prices on my head, now I got two rot weilers round my bed." This is a line from the 2Pac song "Picture Me Rollin" off of the "All Eyez on Me" double CD.

-On Kane and Abel's album "Am I My Brother's Keeper" there is a song entitled "Soldier's Story" which is basically a total rip off of 2Pac's song "Souljah Story" on the "2Pacalypse Now" CD. Except they stick "No Limit soldier" in there instead of just "soldier." People letting this biting of a released song slide is probably what made C-Murder think it was alright to bite an unreleased song.

And more:

-Master P's new movie is entitled "One Nation," the title of the East/West unity album that Tupac was working on at the time of his death with East/West/North/South artists like Bone Thugs~n~Harmony, Scarface, Spice 1, Melle Mel and Scorpio, Buckshot, Cocoa Brovas, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Kurupt, E-40, B-Legit, etc. This album was something close to Tupac's heart as it would give him the opportunity to show the world that he didn't care about what coast someone was from. The thing that most angers me on incidents like this is that Pac died too early to get the unrelased stuff released and Master P and No Limit think they can use it and no one will know.

-On the CD "Chef Aid:The South Park Album" which is like a soundtrack of some sort for the immature, infantile-humor, poorly animated cartoon "South Park" on Comedy Central, Master P has a song called "Kenny Died." The song is like a Rest in Peace song for that Kenny character that dies in every episode of the show, you know: the "you killed Kenny!" that was a popular catchphrase for a while. P's chorus goes "My little homie Kenny died tonight, etc" which words and flow is basically taken from 2Pac's flow and concept on the song "If I Die 2Nite" and the other songs Tupac did for his homeboys that passed away. When Master P had dead homie songs on all of his earlier albums (taken from 2Pac's original ideas) I did not mind at all. I thought these were things dear to his heart and one wouldn't call him out for biting this basic concept. Then he does one for a cartoon character which is not a real person basically mocking songs like "If I Die 2Nite" as well as all of P's friends that he had done R.I.P. songs to before. This biting and mockery makes me, and (should) make any No Limit fan sick after reading this/hearing the song.

- On No Limit rapper Mac's 2nd album with No Limit Records entitled "WW III," there is a song called "If It's Cool." This song directly takes a vocal sample of 2Pac on "How Do U Want it" when he says "tell me if it's cool to ****." I wonder if Tupac would've given them permission to use his vocals and steal his song concept.... oh yeah, definitely not considering he didn't know Mac or Master P. Also you can bet he'd be more interested in riding on them and destroying everything they touch (after observing all of the above instances of biting) than he would be hooking them up with vocal clips.

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2001, 11:38:29 AM »
The last lot:

-Even Mystikal fell victim to the Tupac biting, though not him personally. On his "Ghetto Fabulous" CD, he has a song featuring Master P and Silkk the Shocker with the brilliant title (just kidding) "Life Ain't Cool." According to the many emails I've gotten regarding this song, although it doesn't sound like it, it's another "Dear Mama"-type song and P's verse dwells on almost the same subject matter as 2Pac's song. Mystikal, I'm ashamed. At least we all know ***** Master P made you put this on your album. While Tupac made one song about his mother that was dear to his heart, No Limit makes something like one per album (I only own 1 No Limit CD so I can't concur but this is a quote from Snoop) judging by song titles you should also see "Mama Always Told Me" on Silkk's "Charge it to the Game" CD, "Mama Raised Me" by MP as mentioned above, and "I Love My Momma" totally misplaced on Snoop's "NL Top Dogg" album.

-Master P's new album is entitled "Only God Can Judge Me"... somewhat familiar to one of the most popular song off of 2Pac's "All Eyez on Me" CD. This is one of the most flagrant violations done to day.

-On this "Only God Can Judge Me" CD, Master P has a song with Queens NY native Nas and No Limit rapper Mac called "Where Do We Go From Here." Judging from the number of e-mails I've received regarding this, I guess I'm not the only one who associated this title (and chorus I presume) with the phrase Tupac was saying over and over in one of the interludes on 1997's "R U Still Down [Rember Me]?" double CD.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2001, 11:38:44 AM »
everybody knows No Talent bit Pac to the fullest, its old news nephew

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2001, 11:51:56 AM »
I Agree With You, But Some Of Them Are Coincidental; For Instance, "Real Niggaz Don't Die, They Multiply" Is Old, Ren Said It In Real Niggaz Don't Die.... - "Real Niggaz Don't Die, Cuz They Eventually Multiply"

"Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told" Is Old Too, It's Just Pimp Talk....

'S Kinda Like Cube's Check Yo Self Remix And Puff Daddy's Can't Nobody Hold Me Down Both Sampling The Message... It's Not Really Biting, Because They Both Bit The Original!...

But Most Of Yours Is Legit, P Is A Biter From HELL.

The Song Where He Sampled Pac's voice On The Hook, I Don't See As A Problem, Though... Pac Would Have Let Them Do That...

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2001, 04:49:22 PM »
Plus Master P got that guy named Krazy who sound just like Pac but only has wack lyrics.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2001, 01:34:27 PM »
Wasn't the song "You Aint Gotta Lie Ta Kick It" 2pac Featuring Master P?

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2001, 01:41:09 PM »
yeah Krazy comes out in July.......

Krazy is huge down south..he has been puttin in down for awhile and has said in interviews that he always looked up to 2pac.......but yeah..I think master P is finally done bitin 2pac hopefully...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2001, 07:13:48 PM »
H eis too busy biting off Bow Wow and most likely biting off Puffy's girl band idea.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheMan329 (Guest)

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2001, 08:27:25 PM »
Wasn't P good friends with Pac before he died? Remember "I miss my homey"! you did your research, i never knew that, thats pretty messed up.

So Much Style

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2001, 08:43:43 PM »
great research guys....damn
So much style back at it again

Mr_Loc

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2001, 08:47:13 PM »
I dont believe P even met Pac, he just said they were friends cuz it sold records.

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2001, 09:16:18 PM »
i think he met him before....p isnt knew to this game..he has been puttin it down independently for awhile......before he blew up....he was kickin with all the bay artist back in the day so im sure they crossed paths...as far as being boys....i dont know......
P has moved on....he is about to release is next arsenal though...a bunch of new young cats.......so.....hey..i will give them the benefit....

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2001, 09:39:38 PM »
This is old news.  On the 504 boyz album master p tries to use pac in his intro. Someone says is pac really dead. I heard he was on your lable. P says nah thats krazy. Thats not exact but it's something of that nature. As much as I hate the outlawz without pac and khadafi, I think they should ride on them for that bullshit.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas