Author Topic: DUBCNN: "Neva Judge A Book" On New Year's Eve [Prod. Clinton Place #9's Album!]  (Read 183 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

"Neva Judge A Book" On New Year's Eve - December 29, 2007 By : Eddie

Dubcnn has brought you all of the hottest street albums from the West Coast throughout 2007. Luckily for you, we've got one more project to drop before the year ends, and we're capping everything off with a bang! Producer Clinton Place #9 has been prepping his street album "Neva Judge A Book: A Journey Through The Industry" for a while now, and the time has finally come for him to take you on this eye-opening ride.

Dubcnn is gonna give you this star-studded affair, which is executive produced by #9 along with Sir Jinx and Dae One, on New Year's Eve! It's the perfect party present to end the year with. The album features appearances from Westside Connection, Kurupt, Roscoe, Taje, Spider Loc, Yukmouth, and many others.

Today we're dropping one more preview track from the project to hold you over until the drop. The song is called "Tryna Eat," and it features vocals from Runt Dawg. You can also check out another song from the album featuring Yukmouth called "Super Bad," which we originally premeired back in November.

Clinton Place #9 - Tryna Eat [with Runt Dawg]

Clinton Place #9 - Super Bad [with Yukmouth & Brotha Raheem]

Make sure to add Clinton Place #9 as your friend on Myspace. You can also watch #9 celebrating with Dae One at Bishop Lamont's birthday by clicking here.

Remember, "Neva Judge A Book" drops on New Year's Eve, exclusively on Dubcnn! Play it at your party that night and show them what real hip-hop is all about!

Drop feedback!

Clinton Place

• Lil Geezy
  • Neva Judge A Book "Thee Album Coming Son"
Wht up Ed,Good look on The Love.
I want cats to Know ths album is just to Promote Me As A Producer,,Show My Diverse Skill And Style level and To show My Grind over the years.
From Jersey2Cali..Hoffa Bacc Peace.
Brickcity BeatBanger..Well Seasond And Don't Play
(Quite Solo Dude,But Brickcity Hard)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Props.

Lunatic

westside connection??
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any feedback on the track? dope as hell to me, couldn't stop playing it yesterday!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yea this is dope! cant wait for the full thing!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
props for the Track!!
Music is Grimey!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Clinton Place

• Lil Geezy
  • Neva Judge A Book "Thee Album Coming Son"
props for the Track!!
Music is Grimey!!!

Good lookn My peeps,Hope U Njoy The Album..
Brickcity BeatBanger..Well Seasond And Don't Play
(Quite Solo Dude,But Brickcity Hard)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Its coming in a couple of hours guys, so you'll have time to burn it and get it ready for your New Years Eve party tonight!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Its coming in a couple of hours guys, so you'll have time to burn it and get it ready for your New Years Eve party tonight!

Big Props to Clinton Place #9 and Eddie!!!

DUBCNN always drops that HEAT!
:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

thanks man!  there's two previously unheard kurupt/roscoe/y.a. tracks on there so i'm sure you'll enjoy those 8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

thanks man!  there's two previously unheard kurupt/roscoe/y.a. tracks on there so i'm sure you'll enjoy those 8)

Thanks Again Eddie!!!

Can't wait to smash out to that Clinton Place production.

Gonna download this shit tonight!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!