Author Topic: Andrew Bynum owns Chris Kaman.  (Read 890 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Andrew Bynum owns Chris Kaman.
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:32:57 PM »
Dudes a beast

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
dude may live up to the hype...ive been impressed

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 01:16:34 PM »
Im sorry but NIK you are a moron.  You are so biased its disgusting, Ive never seen anything like it.   Bynum is solid and has the chance to maybe be a all star someday but Howard is already one of the best and has the chance to be the best player in the league.  I mean you are so biased NIK you think Kwame wasnt a flop lol, dude will always be a 9ppg and 5rpg player LOL.  Lakers have a good team this year no doubt.  but the way you talk about bynum and hell odom for that matter is obsurd.  grow up, you sound like some little 6 year old that thinks all of his favorite players are the best LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 03:09:39 PM »
Im sorry but NIK you are a moron.  You are so biased its disgusting, Ive never seen anything like it.   Bynum is solid and has the chance to maybe be a all star someday but Howard is already one of the best and has the chance to be the best player in the league.  I mean you are so biased NIK you think Kwame wasnt a flop lol, dude will always be a 9ppg and 5rpg player LOL.  Lakers have a good team this year no doubt.  but the way you talk about bynum and hell odom for that matter is obsurd.  grow up, you sound like some little 6 year old that thinks all of his favorite players are the best LOL.

Make some arguments, don't be a typical douchebag. You're one of the dumber posters here, how can you even call someone out on their intelligence? The way you're acting like Bynum is "just good" is the only thing absurd. It shows a lack of knowledge for the game. Either that, or you haven't been watching him play. The kid has AMAZING footwork for a guy his size. He has awesome hands, wing-span, size, a nice touch, great back-to-basket game, he dominates the boards, and has perfect timing on his blocks. He does everything in less than 27 minutes a game. Have you honesty watched the guy play? Dwight Howard is playing nearly 40 minutes a game and is the franchise's cornerstone player. Not to mention, he's 2 years older than Bynum. The whole offense revolves around him. And you act as if he's flawless... he still turns the ball over WAY too much, as well as needs to improve his free throw shooting and post moves. Don't get me wrong, he's obviously the better player right now... but to say Bynum doesn't have a chance to be up there without backing it up makes YOU sound like a 6 year old. You might be a smart dude in person, with very elaborate opinions, but you definitely don't display it up in this section, I'll tell you that much.  What have I said about Odom that's been off? That he's an all-star caliber player? Explain how that's off? And the only thing I've preached with Kwame is that he has potential...So next time you try to call me out, remember that I back my shit up...also remember that nobody around here rides as much dick as you ride on Bonds' and puppies around the world...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 10:28:44 PM »
24 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block in 36 mins against the 76ers.

10-11 FGM-A
4-4 FTM-A

8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 06:01:28 AM »
^He'd be an All-Star with Kidd on the team
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »
^He'd be an All-Star with Kidd on the team

He's playing like an all-star NOW.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 08:14:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jss1xEzh5b4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jss1xEzh5b4</a>

« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 08:16:52 PM by Citizen-Y »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »
^LOL. "You try fucking stop me".

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 03:02:12 PM »
Kaman is garbage anyway.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 03:37:02 PM »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:06 PM »
LOL at someone saying Kaman is garbage haha.  some people need to actually watch basketball before commenting on it.

Citizen-Y

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »
^I'd say 19-14 with 3 blocks on 50% shooting (80% free throws) is just a little above average, no?

LOL.

Right now, Kaman>Yao.