Author Topic: Andrew Bynum owns Chris Kaman.  (Read 889 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Andrew Bynum owns Chris Kaman.
« on: December 17, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5_gH72uDLkg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5_gH72uDLkg</a>

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Andrew Bynum owns Chris Kaman.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 06:07:25 AM »
Fuck Shaq. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 09:21:46 AM »
Great to see Andrew improving so fast .. I had my doubts about his will and his work ethic before this season .. he proved me wrong .. it's obvious he will be a 20/12/2.5 type of player .. shit he's already reached these numbers in rbs and blocks category .. once his post moves will be polished and quicker , it's gonna be over ... I'd like him to already have more touches on the halfcourt game  , we aren't using him enough ..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
Last time I checked Chris Kaman was still white. Bynum will be a very legitimate starter in 1-2 years, though. But not nearly as good as Howard, as a fellow poster used to predict.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:10:13 AM »
Last time I checked Chris Kaman was still white. Bynum will be a very legitimate starter in 1-2 years, though. But not nearly as good as Howard, as a fellow poster used to predict.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
Last time I checked Chris Kaman was still white.
So is Drik Nowitzki. What's your point?

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 10:17:52 AM »
I hope it's sarcasm  coz Kaman is putting All Star numbers  .. and lol at Bynum being a very legitimate starter in 1-2 years when he's already the 3rd best center of the West ( behind Yao and Kaman .. I don't consider Amare a C )... Howard is a physical monster and is 2 years older and the go to guy on his team .. Bynum didn't arrive in the league in the same position ... Bynum got more skills than him , it will take more time for Bynum to reach his full potential but at the end of the day , Andrew will be better

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 11:01:26 AM »
you Laker fans are to much.  Bynum will never be close to as good as D.Howard,  Howard is one of the best players in the league,  Bynum is a solid player but cmon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 11:31:43 AM »

Bynum is a very legitimate starter NOW. He will be dominating the league in 2 years.

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 11:34:49 AM »
Numbers of minutes played Andrew : 2700, Howard : 9700.. of course Howard is way ahead Bynum right now , he has played 2 more seasons .. Howard is the 1st option on his team , Bynum barely got touches on the post ... dude grabs 10 rbs and has 2.1 blocks a game in 26 minutes .. Howard is WAY BETTER right now .. we'll see in the future ... by the way the 1st matchup was a draw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 11:44:45 AM »
you Laker fans are to much.  Bynum will never be close to as good as D.Howard,  Howard is one of the best players in the league,  Bynum is a solid player but cmon.

It's obvious to every poster here that you have no opinion of your own and that you just follow the popular opinion...at least it seems that way, because you never back your claims with shit. Bynum is beasting right now. He's playing in the western conference and just turned 20. He's not the go-to-guy on his team like Kaman or Dwight are. He's playing half the minutes and putting up half the shot attempts, and yet, he's still a double-double guy on a nightly basis. Insane. He has a back-to-the-basket game Dwight can only dream of having, and a soft touch that most bigs would kill for...Now, Dwight is obviously the better player now. But Bynum is the last of a dying breed, a pure NBA center, and he's improving FAST. Dwight vs. Bynum will be a marquee matchup very soon. Mark my words.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 04:08:36 PM »

Softness, basically. I never denied that Dirk is soft for his size. A 7 footer should have better post up game than Dirk has. Should get more blocks than Dirk does. Should do more dunks than Dirk does. Should get more hustle rebounds than Dirk does. The only thing is that Dirk is so extremely skilled that he makes up for all of this.

Howard >>>>>>> Bynum and that is how it's gon be forever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »
Bynum is an animal.  And Kaman is a solid player even if he is white. 

Fuck Shaq. 8)

Shaq still breakin hearts years later :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »

Softness, basically. I never denied that Dirk is soft for his size. A 7 footer should have better post up game than Dirk has. Should get more blocks than Dirk does. Should do more dunks than Dirk does. Should get more hustle rebounds than Dirk does. The only thing is that Dirk is so extremely skilled that he makes up for all of this.

Howard >>>>>>> Bynum and that is how it's gon be forever.

We'll see.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 10:50:36 AM »
Fuck Shaq. 8)

Shaq still breakin hearts years later :grumpy:

Of course. He dissed L.A., Laker fans, the Organization, everybody... there will never be peace with that fat ass piece of shit. And to see Bynum playing so well is a double pleasure. No doubt.