Author Topic: Anyone else hooked on Guitar Hero?  (Read 196 times)

PLANT

Anyone else hooked on Guitar Hero?
« on: December 18, 2007, 07:10:31 AM »
we play here all the time.  Finished GH2 for PS2 and I was in Alberta for 2 months we finished GH3 for 360.  The game is addictive as fuck, I couldnt stop playing tastey riffs.  Makes me wanna go pick up a guitar and learn how to play.  Nothing like pounding some brews and rocking out! hahah

anyone else?

We Fly High

Re: Anyone else hooked on Guitar Hero?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
the coordination for that is too crazy for me haha. i could prob get better after practicing, but i was already pretty overwhelmed with just the three finger placements. i couldnt imagine 4 or 5.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »
nope

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 11:21:25 AM »
the coordination for that is too crazy for me haha. i could prob get better after practicing, but i was already pretty overwhelmed with just the three finger placements. i couldnt imagine 4 or 5.
it took me a week or two to figure it out, but the more you play the better you get.  Altho its nothing like playing a real guitar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 12:49:34 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »
playing the real guitar is more fun and challenging. plus chicks dig it. but i love playing guitar hero, on the real it's fun.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 01:42:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-9ao_vOsZkg&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-9ao_vOsZkg&amp;rel=1</a>

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
Wholy fuck  :o that videos nuts!  LOL, I havnt played past the medium level yet

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 04:44:07 PM »
im kinda sick of it, and guitar hero 3 doesnt seem much better then the second. They need better songs imo. Like put on some fuckin zepplin, acdc, rolling stones, rage aginst the machine ect. I dont want to play that emo screamo bullshit, i want to play that classical rock shit!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 07:18:12 PM »
The greatest Guitar Hero vid ever:

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/Ua3hZXfNZOE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/Ua3hZXfNZOE</a>

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »
im kinda sick of it, and guitar hero 3 doesnt seem much better then the second. They need better songs imo. Like put on some fuckin zepplin, acdc, rolling stones, rage aginst the machine ect. I dont want to play that emo screamo bullshit, i want to play that classical rock shit!

Ummmm, the rolling stones and rage against the machine have been on the last 2 guitar hero games. Tom Morello was even one of the boss battles on GH3.

Not really sure where you're coming from with the emo thing. I don't recall any emo music being on any guitar hero game. The closest thing is fall out boy being on Rock Band.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

herpes

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »
I never played it but I got it fo rmy sister for x-mas

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 03:19:06 AM »
I played tonight at this chicks house. I got good enough to play the dragonforce song on easy after a few trys. I'm definitely copping the game on the wii.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 09:42:06 AM »

Ummmm, the rolling stones and rage against the machine have been on the last 2 guitar hero games. Tom Morello was even one of the boss battles on GH3.

Not really sure where you're coming from with the emo thing. I don't recall any emo music being on any guitar hero game. The closest thing is fall out boy being on Rock Band.

well a.f.i is emo but WOW 1 EMO SONG WTF LET'S JUMP OFF A BRIDGE lol  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 12:11:57 PM »
The whole Guitar Hero thing is very close to reaching Nerd status though. Similar to wht happened to Chappelle's Show and Halo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE