Author Topic: Top 10 PG's in the NBA  (Read 1620 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Top 10 PG's in the NBA
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »
not as funny as you ranking the leagues should be 3 time MVP one spot ahead of Raymond Felton

Nash has more assists in the last 4 years than any other player in the league.  Lead the league in APG last 3 seasons.  Theres no denying hes a better shooter than Kidd, altho he may lack on the defensive end.  Take your pick.  Im not suprised people think Kidd is the best, hes up there no doubt, but I'll take Nash.  And Deron Williams has crazy game, up there with Kidd in assist, but a better offensive game IMO.

Every player I listed ahead of Nash is a better player. Period.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
Tinsley should easily be top 10,  he absolutely shits on Ford.

I think 14ppg, 9apg and 4rpg is top10 point guard material,  in fact right now he's probably top 5.

yea yo, j-tins>>>ford

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
id put chris paul in my top 3
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »
damn Bibby has avg about 20 pts for 5 years straight, i know hes hurt right now, but no love for Mike?

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 11:49:21 AM »
damn Bibby has avg about 20 pts for 5 years straight, i know hes hurt right now, but no love for Mike?

when he is healthy he has to be on the list.  Bibby might not play much defense but he is a scoring machine,  I cant wait to see the Kings at full strength.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »

when he is healthy he has to be on the list.  Bibby might not play much defense but he is a scoring machine,  I cant wait to see the Kings at full strength.

exactly, and he is more of a shoot first pg, i like teh Kings with Beno he is avg about 14  a game and with him in the game our offense looks really smooth and the ball moves very well..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »
^^Is that why you've been losing? LOL.

Bibby is not a top 10 PG anymore.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »
Its a shame about the injury's and the Kings this yr.  Sac could of easily finished 2nd in the pacific if they could be full strength, hopefully they can get their 3 stars healthy on time.

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 11:59:58 AM »
LOL .. at full strength , SAC is still way behind Suns and Lakers ... as I said before their D (especially interior) is non-existant

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »
Damn Brandon Roy is so good at SG, he cracked the top 10 PG list! lol     And I agree, Chris Paul is the best young PG in the league and should be top 5.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
Damn Brandon Roy is so good at SG, he cracked the top 10 PG list! lol     And I agree, Chris Paul is the best young PG in the league and should be top 5.

Roy is used as both a PG and SG, but he plays more like a point guard...He's like AI.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »
LOL .. at full strength , SAC is still way behind Suns and Lakers ... as I said before their D (especially interior) is non-existant

yeah right, our defense is much improved over last year, we play hard tough d every night
id like to see other teams win without there top 3 players...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 12:18:30 PM »
^^Is that why you've been losing? LOL.

Bibby is not a top 10 PG anymore.

no were l;osing cuz we dont have our 25 ppg scorer and Artest altho Salmons and Garcia have been playing nice, just wait and seee when we get healthy we will have a deep bench and be very tough to deal with..we have beaten some top teams already this year..

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »

yeah right, our defense is much improved over last year, we play hard tough d every night
id like to see other teams win without there top 3 players...
improved over last year doesn't mean your defense is good .. you're the 5th worst team when it comes to FG % opponents....

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »
The Kings really aren't that bad, you guys are hating a little too much. They've hung in close against some of the better teams, they would have won at least a few more games with Bibby and Martin to go to down the stretch. I don't think they would be 2nd in the Pacific, but they would be in the hunt, and it is a long season. A healthy Mike Bibby is a top 10 point guard, but I think he was left off since he has been out.
I got a bird's eye view