Author Topic: Top 10 PG's in the NBA  (Read 1618 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Top 10 PG's in the NBA
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »
Kings would be lucky to secure a 7th or 8th seed...and that's at full strength.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »
The Western Conference is tight right now, 8th seed right now is the Warriors, 4 games behind Phoenix and San Antonio at the top. 9 and 10 are Utah and Houston, who were 4 and 5 seeds last year. Then it's Sacramento, 5.5 games outside of 8th right now, 9.5 total. They can easily be a threat if they get healthy quick, but the conference is loaded right now.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 01:03:41 PM »
chris paul is #2
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »
^^Is that why you've been losing? LOL.

Bibby is not a top 10 PG anymore.

no were l;osing cuz we dont have our 25 ppg scorer and Artest altho Salmons and Garcia have been playing nice, just wait and seee when we get healthy we will have a deep bench and be very tough to deal with..we have beaten some top teams already this year..

Bibby is up there when he's healthy. And it definitely does kind of kill the Kings without K Mart, Artest AND Bibby. Come on man, what would the Celtics be without their 3 best players? This could turn out to be great for Sac though cause this is going to be one of the best drafts in a long time (as far as the lottery goes)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »
Bibby fell off last year...I hope he jumps back, especially cuz he's on my fantasy team, but I don't think he's the player he used to be.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 08:51:21 PM »

no were l;osing cuz we dont have our 25 ppg scorer and Artest altho Salmons and Garcia have been playing nice, just wait and seee when we get healthy we will have a deep bench and be very tough to deal with..we have beaten some top teams already this year..

Bibby is up there when he's healthy. And it definitely does kind of kill the Kings without K Mart, Artest AND Bibby. Come on man, what would the Celtics be without their 3 best players? This could turn out to be great for Sac though cause this is going to be one of the best drafts in a long time (as far as the lottery goes)

And its giving Salmons and Garcia a chance to really step there game up...Salmons has been a beast this year, and we have beaten some good teams this year...Spurs, Jazz, Rockets, Pistons, Nuggets, Nets,  I do agree Bibby isnt what he was but hes still a good pg who can score 25 any night, and beno will be a very nice packup pg, i honestly think our offense flows better with Beno in there, i think we are missing artest and martin alot more then we are missing mike..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 01:20:44 AM »
Bibby fell off last year...I hope he jumps back, especially cuz he's on my fantasy team, but I don't think he's the player he used to be.

He didnt really fall off, he just was unfortunate enough to have nagging injuries (the main one being his wrist injury on his shooting hand)for the bulk of the season. He'll be back soon. He's gonna take some time to get everything going again, but once he does, the Kings might even have a small window to possibly make the playoffs.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »

And its giving Salmons and Garcia a chance to really step there game up...Salmons has been a beast this year, and we have beaten some good teams this year...Spurs, Jazz, Rockets, Pistons, Nuggets, Nets,  I do agree Bibby isnt what he was but hes still a good pg who can score 25 any night, and beno will be a very nice packup pg, i honestly think our offense flows better with Beno in there, i think we are missing artest and martin alot more then we are missing mike..

Yeah thats crazy. I always like Salmons game but I didn't know he was capable of flat out dominating a game. I think he had 32pts, 11 rebs and 8 or 9 assists the other day. Garcia has really stepped into his new starting job nicely this year and has his fair share of 20+ scoring nights this year. They should be looking at some nice extensions if the Maloofs don't fuck that off. But even if they do, the Kings still got Petrie. Geoff Petrie is one of the best GMs in the league. He always manages to find all the "diamond in the rough" players. He knows talent because of his Portland Trailblazer roots, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
Ya'll need to trade Artest so that Salmons can flourish...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »

The rumor is that Artest is going to the Knicks. He was quoted as saying something like "I can turn that team around." LMAO Ron is a headcase in the truest sense of the word. Somebody tell that nut YOU DON'T SAVE A SINKING SHIP BY JUMPING ON IT!!! hahaha hes crazy. I wonder if the Kings could get Z-Bo for Artest and filler.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »
^I bet they could.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »

u must not watch the Kings much, THAT WOULD BE RETARTED to trade artest..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 05:49:51 PM »

u must not watch the Kings much, THAT WOULD BE RETARTED to trade artest..

Actually, I've seen enough of the Kings to know, Salmons and Artest are not good together. Trade one or the other. You'll get more in return for Artest and Salmons is younger and has a higher ceiling, so that's the route I'd go...not to mention, Artest's heart is not in Sac-town to begin with...PeACe

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 03:47:05 AM »
^^^^^^^^Can't say I disagree with that at all. In fact, the best thing the Kings can probably do with Artest is trade him while "Crazy Zeke" wants him. You're not gonna get decent value from anybody else. I'm tellin you Artest and Thomas for Z-Bo, Balkman and a contract (jerome james maybe, hell, he could be serviceable injury insurance). Plus you get rid of Kenny Thomas. Petrie could probably even milk Zeke for a draft pick in the process. Then once everbody comes back healthy you got a starting line up of:

Bibby/Udrih
Martin/Garcia/Douby
Salmons/Balkman/Jones
Randolph/Williams/Abdur Rahim
Moore/Miller/Hawes/James

Looks pretty good from here.