Author Topic: NFL Week 15  (Read 328 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
NFL Week 15
« on: December 16, 2007, 12:18:55 PM »
The only morning game that I'm even really interested in is Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh, and the Jags are slapping that ass right now. Washington vs. New York should be a good game tonight, not sure about the rest. Where my 49er fans at? I know it doesn't mean anything, but we got a win last night, and Hill showed he was at least capable of not turning the ball over and being able to hand-off to Gore. You think Coach Nolan and/or Alex Smith are still here next year?
I got a bird's eye view

Lunatic

Re: NFL Week 15
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
good win for my titans
gon be real tough 2 get in 2 them playoffs
only if the bills beat the browns :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »
How about them Charger boys  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:03 PM »
The Titans are playing good, but it doesn't look too good for them. The Chargers are getting strong, the Jags are doing their thing, the Browns can put up a lot of points, plus Indy and New England are holding it down on top. I think these playoffs are going to be real good.
I got a bird's eye view

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »
The Chargers gave the Lions a good old fashion ass whoopin. And they have the tie breaker against the Steelers. I'd rather have the Chargers playing the Browns then the Jaguars.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 08:18:21 AM »
hahah, what a wacky day, indy almost lost, i cant believe pitsburg came back, Eagles won, WTF was that, and how! romo had 22.2 qb rating, miami won, seatle lost, jeez crazyness, and bronws won thats cool

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 09:01:15 AM »
NE may be the first powwerhouse team ever to rather not have homefield because they'd do much better in SD, Indy, or Jacksonville. I really think either of those 3 can beat NE in NE. How cool would it be for the Browns to go all the way? It looks right now like they'll play Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh first then if they win that which they can they'll go into NE. Jacksonville has got at top Wildcard spot locked and they'll play SD in SD despite probably finishing with a better record. That's a toss up for me. Either team can win but I think Jack can pull it off. Then they might be due a win in Indy but if the Colts are healthy I don't see i happening this year. So it'll be Colts vs the winner of NE/CLE in my ind and I think Crennel can take it to that offense in the cold. I don't think they can beat Indy in the dome.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 12:25:46 AM »
The Vikings look like they will be in the playoffs if they don't screw things up, and with that running game an all the turnovers they cause, they are dangerous. This season has been strange, but these playoffs are about to be real good.
I got a bird's eye view

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:00 AM »
indy all the way

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 07:10:01 PM »
indy all the way
Honestly, anybody but New England is fine with me.
I got a bird's eye view

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 10:20:28 PM »
Just like when the Chargers beat the Pats at home earlier this year. ::) They only team that has a chance is Indy. There offense is potent and defense plays with alot of intensity.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 10:24:55 PM »
Just like when the Chargers beat the Pats at home earlier this year. ::) They only team that has a chance is Indy. There offense is potent and defense plays with alot of intensity.

The way the NFL is, particularly the AFC I think anyone can go all the way. Indy has the best chance to beat NE but a Browns/Jaguars AFC Championship wouldn't exactly shock me. Everyone wants Indy/NE and if Indy would win again this time in New England what ever is left of the Manning doubters would disappear but the league is so strong I don't rule anything out.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »