Author Topic: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter  (Read 362 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

if you Black and have those last names, your still in danger niggaz. You ask why? well I tell you why. Your really in danger especially if you fall victim to the teachings in this school system and dont have a knowledge of self. Those names were giving to you guys by your slave master. So no matter how much they try to kick this equality bullshit , it will never happen. First we must replace our name with the variable 'X' then when you research and read about our history and get a proper understanding of who we are, then find/pick your natural or original last name that we should've had to begin with. Thats why these devis can still laugh at us because we still carry they last names!!!!!! (the slave & master relatinship is still there, its just subtle and cover, which is even more dangerous)wake the fuck up! Niggaz walking around the last name Lynch  ::) lets get real!!!!!!!! Its like cattle being branded to show who owns it. We will never get free unless we do that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Last names such as Smith, Johnson, Lynch, Grant, Washington, Jones, Hunter
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »
What about them McDaniels, McDonald, Maloney and shit? Black folks with Irish last names and shit. LOL. That's them real slave masters names. Lol.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 04:30:08 PM »
I've never met a black guy with an irish surname before.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »
^there are a ton in the US

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 06:46:32 PM »
You see this is what i'm talking about. A lot of you guys talking and have no clue whats surrounding you. How the fuck you going to say you never met a black person with an irish surname. You fucking joking right? Ya'll niggaz can't be that naive.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 07:22:19 PM »
That's why I changed my last name to Uzabakiliho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 02:42:40 AM »
You see this is what i'm talking about. A lot of you guys talking and have no clue whats surrounding you. How the fuck you going to say you never met a black person with an irish surname. You fucking joking right? Ya'll niggaz can't be that naive.

Like this, i dont live in the US, im in the UK. And as dubz just pointed out for some reason theres loads of irish surnames there :grumpy: I've come across more black carribean surnames and african if anything, dont start hating on me nigga cause u mad at the white man for starvin ur angry ass bk in the day :grumpy:

And before you try it, naw i aint white.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:45:54 AM by FlipMode »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 03:12:14 AM »
That's why I changed my last name to Uzabakiliho.

:laugh:

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 09:54:20 AM »

Like this, i dont live in the US, im in the UK. And as dubz just pointed out for some reason theres loads of irish surnames there :grumpy: I've come across more black carribean surnames and african if anything, dont start hating on me nigga cause u mad at the white man for starvin ur angry ass bk in the day :grumpy:

you think carribean last names are better? go do some research and read some books of value. Read up on the different european countries that colonized certain islands in the carribean. you aint white but i can tell you got a lot of white friends? you mad because im exposing timothy (your best friend), mandy (your girlfriend), billy? You that conditioned and deprived of knowledge that you'll defend the life of your slave masters? Nah nigga i aint grumpy im always cool, calm, collective.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 10:15:49 AM »

you think carribean last names are better? go do some research and read some books of value. Read up on the different european countries that colonized certain islands in the carribean. you aint white but i can tell you got a lot of white friends? you mad because im exposing timothy (your best friend), mandy (your girlfriend), billy? You that conditioned and deprived of knowledge that you'll defend the life of your slave masters? Nah nigga i aint grumpy im always cool, calm, collective.

No i ain't got alot of white friends. I haven't got any friends named 'Timothy, Mandy or Billy', :grumpy: Where did i defend the white people in what i said? I just claimed i hadn't met anyone with an irish surname, then you had to go all mad nd shit and whine about i don't know what's going on around me. If you cool calm collected, you of all people would have gathered better info about my background before jumping the gun. If anything you sound more rational...

Oh and contrary to popular belief, no one's going to change their surname over an internet topic  :loser:

'Why're you changing your surname??'
'The internet told me to do it'
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 10:18:23 AM by FlipMode »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »

No i ain't got alot of white friends. I haven't got any friends named 'Timothy, Mandy or Billy', :grumpy: Where did i defend the white people in what i said? I just claimed i hadn't met anyone with an irish surname, then you had to go all mad nd shit and whine about i don't know what's going on around me. If you cool calm collected, you of all people would have gathered better info about my background before jumping the gun. If anything you sound more rational...

Oh and contrary to popular belief, no one's going to change their surname over an internet topic  :loser:

You sound retarded "the internet told me to do it" . I said do some research learn about your history not to just go fuckin change your laste name and yell out black power for no reason and knowledge of who you are. clear you didn't quite grasp the concept of this topic.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »

You sound retarded "the internet told me to do it" . I said do some research learn about your history not to just go fuckin change your laste name and yell out black power for no reason and knowledge of who you are. clear you didn't quite grasp the concept of this topic.

Nigga plz.

One question. How many lives have you affected with this stupid ass topic??  :loser:
I'd just like to know how if people actually went out, did this 'research' and followed your movement.

I understood the concept of this topic, i had NO objections to it what so ever, i didn't hate on it. I simply pointed out i had never met anyone with an irish nickname, which simply relays we don't get many black people with irish nicknames in the UK. Then you called me niave because i hadn't met any.

Actually another question. In all out honesty, who do YOU think is in the wrong here? You for calling me niave because i hadn't met some black guy with a surname (Like i can control the location of niggaz and where they go to meet them) or me for not backing down from that insult?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »
you know what on this one my fault. When you posted that "you hadn't met any black with irish surnames" in my mind i thought you meant that there isnt blacks with irish surnames. My fault. I apologized on this one. I assumed and jumped to conclusions.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »
lets make this world a better place instead of tear at each other online

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/13OPxdDe1i8&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/13OPxdDe1i8&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!