Author Topic: OFTB - ON DEADLY GROUNDZ (Unreleased Death Row material w/ 2Pac, Snoop, Nate...)  (Read 1743 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

It's because these fucks have no appreciation for the music these days.
hug and kiss (NO HOMO)
how in the fuk are u people gonna complain about $30 for unreleased pac, kurupt, richie rich, etc?!?! like i said people, 2nd jobs or ask mommy and daddy but imma buy myself a copy, fuk it i might buy 2 just to show off....
dumb...dumb ass fizznuck Biyeeatch!!!!!!!! 8)

grow up kid.grow the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

OFTB are too unknown to try to pull a 30 dollar cd stunt.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tha Psycho Hustla

^^ they are unknown to fags but we´re real music fans, you know?
its no surprise that cats like who listen to nelly and dispet on their life dunno who OFTB are but we´re something diferent.ya smell me?:D

OG Hack Wilson

^^ they are unknown to fags but we´re real music fans, you know?
its no surprise that cats like who listen to nelly and dispet on their life dunno who OFTB are but we´re something diferent.ya smell me?:D
  i have OFTBs return of the west cd

i like the songs with Pac and the Lawz, but OFTB arent special
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

I liked O.F.T.B. till they started working with this cunt, and remixing the songs they did with 2Pac and Tha Outlawz.  Don't ruin classics in the words of Danny Boy.

Avalanche

shits probably tagged anyways like the last realest cd.

OG Hack Wilson

i wonder if they got a master for the struggle continues, doubt it though.

Al Bundy

how in the fuk are u people gonna complain about $30 for unreleased pac, kurupt, richie rich, etc?!?! like i said people, 2nd jobs or ask mommy and daddy but imma buy myself a copy, fuk it i might buy 2 just to show off....

It's the principle you bootlegging fruit cup. I could give a fuck about some unreleased material. Sorry i'm not stuck in the past like you  :loser:

Tha Psycho Hustla

bla bla bla its death row album with new cuts on it.so whats the problem?unknown, nothing special, bla bla bla OFTB are the shit and you know it.
known=shit 99%
unknown=dope 99%

West-West Y'All

• Lil Geezy
Did someone receive it in the mailbox yet?

Quadruple OG

seeing this thread and discovering that Psycho Hustla was banned for asking 49, 454,970 questions about Paradise is refreshing

but anticipating this leaking, especially to hear that OFTB feat. 2pac and richie Rich track

D-Stress

^^ who is psycho hustla?

when we gon hear that album?

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Struggle Continues is SO OLD. And I'll just bootleg this like the last bullshit release.
SURVIVAL IS THA STATEGY

"REST IN PEACE TO MY KOMRADEZ THATZ DECEASED"

LISTEN TO WHAT MAKAVELI WAZ SAYIN, NOT THAT QUOTE BUT THA WHOLE VERSE HE DID

THAT TRACK IZ OLD NOW SINCE WE BOUGHT THA BOOTLEG BUT WHAT PAC SAID NIGGAZ STILL AINT TALKED ABOUT LIKE HE DID THESE DAYZ AND ITZ 2008 YALL

MAKAVELI G.O.A.T.

BLAKK JESUZ REINCARNATED LYRICALLY HOMZ

WE WONT C ANOTHER IN OUR TIME

STILL WE RIZE NEW WEST WEST

Quadruple OG

^^ who is psycho hustla?

when we gon hear that album?

find some of his older posts, dude was obsessed with random Death Row artists that nobody cared about

dclee

can't wait for this to leak so i can download it.