Author Topic: Don Vito sentenced to 10 years probation  (Read 293 times)

Elano

Don Vito sentenced to 10 years probation
« on: December 21, 2007, 05:20:52 AM »

You will not be hearing from Don Vito anytime soon. Vincent Margera, the uncle of "Viva La Bam" star Bam Margera, was ordered to give up his lecherous alter ego for 10 years after a Colorado judge sentenced him to 10 years probation Thursday (December 20). The 51-year-old reality star was found guilty in October of two counts of sexual assault on a child.

Jefferson County District Judge M.J. Menendez also told Margera that he could not attend autograph sessions, write books or appear on television shows during that time, according to a press release on the case from the Jefferson and Gilpin County District Attorney's office. He also has to register as a sex offender as part of the Intensive Supervision Probation program for a minimum of 10 years and up to life, as well as being ordered to work on his substance-abuse problems and receive a mental-health evaluation. Margera, who was credited with 56 days served in jail, must also complete sex-offender treatment, and drug and alcohol treatment if that is deemed necessary.

Margera avoided a harsher sentence that could have included up to six years in prison on each count following an incident in August 2006 during a photo and autograph-signing event at the Colorado Mills mall skate park during which he was alleged to have fondled three young girls, ages 12 and 14. Margera's attorney had argued that the reality star took on the persona of the outrageous Don Vito character during the appearance as an explanation for his actions.

Menendez told Margera he will be allowed to travel home to Pennsylvania for seven days to celebrate the holidays and ordered that his ISP supervision be transferred to Pennsylvania if the Jefferson County probation department finds that the state has comparable programs. But for now, Margera must remain in Colorado during the proceedings in his other criminal case, in which he is charged with violating the conditions of his bond in the sexual-assault matter. The arraignment in that case is slated for January 18.

Unlike Margera's reaction to his October verdict — which caused him to collapse violently in the courtroom and yell, "just kill me now" — he was subsequently placed on suicide watch. His reaction to the sentencing was more sedate, according to ABC News 7. He was described as "more composed" as he arrived for the sentencing, and there were no outbursts once the judge read the sentence.
*************************************************************************************************************************************

This is a post under the news on mtv.com

This is stupidity, how can a man who has sex or feels on a child only get probation, while a man who fights dogs gets 2 years in jail. Don't get me wrong, what Vick did was not right, but was is punishment too harsh. I would say yes.

and i agree 100% with it

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Don Vito sentenced to 10 years probation
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:29:13 AM »
lol!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 10:36:51 AM »
He what?!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »

This is stupidity, how can a man who has sex or feels on a child only get probation, while a man who fights dogs gets 2 years in jail. Don't get me wrong, what Vick did was not right, but was is punishment too harsh. I would say yes.

and i agree 100% with it
its simple don't fuck with a devils dog. Its his best friend. Not to mention Vick is a "nigger" dont you know if you a nigger you get punishments that dont fit the crime. But if your white your pure, innocent, couldn't harm a fly (Yeah right). Why you think all these sexual predators on tv be out and about after they got caught about to do their thing!!!!!!!!! This system wasnt set up for niggaz always was and always will be set in favor for devils.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 11:01:46 AM »
Black folks fight dogs.

White folks hunt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

sick shit

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
What a sick fuck..10 years probation?? What kind of shit is that? Send his ass to prison and he will learn the other side of being violated.
I got a bird's eye view

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 12:42:48 PM »
Black folks fight dogs.

White folks hunt.

haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 01:30:38 PM »
What a sick fuck..10 years probation?? What kind of shit is that? Send his ass to prison and he will learn the other side of being violated.

LMAO@his excuse. "I was playing my character".

^^Any of those girls coulda been 14

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 01:39:53 PM »

LMAO@his excuse. "I was playing my character".

^^Any of those girls coulda been 14
thanx for the picture devils in the flesh notice the redness in their color.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »
Black folks fight dogs.

White folks hunt.

haha

Yeah the first one's a crime though.

The other is a sport. :-\

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 03:44:41 PM »
Black folks fight dogs.

White folks hunt.

haha

its blatant that they want to kill of the Black race and want us locked up.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »
Black folks fight dogs.

White folks hunt.

haha

ain't that about a bitch

Money

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
when i first read the title i thought it said 10 years in prison. i said shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 02:26:20 AM »
he was afunny nigga but he likes to fuck with kids so fuck him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE