Author Topic: The Official Teaser Poster for Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull!  (Read 214 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Lucasfilm LTD. has released the official teaser poster for the fourth (and likely final) Indiana Jones movie!  8)

You can also check out 3 official pics from the film @ www.Indianajones.com

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull opens in theatres worldwide on May 22nd, 2008.

Goerge Lucas (creator of Star Wars & Indiana Jones) returns with the story as well as a seat as Co-Executive Producer (along with Kathleen Kennedey).

Legendary filmaker Steven Spielberg is the director once again with the equally legendary composer John Williams returning to handle the music for the film.

For updated info on the film, be sure to visit www.Spielbergfilms.com.

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
I'm very much excit about this a movie.  Can't wait till a May 22
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i wanted to see it until i found out the og sean connery isnt in it..now its not the same....

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i wanted to see it until i found out the og sean connery isnt in it..now its not the same....

You do know that Connery wasn't in the first two either, right?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You do know that Connery wasn't in the first two either, right?
yeah,the last crusade was my favorite though and to be honest the only one i remember

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, poster looks good. i have been looking forward to this movie since they first announced they were doing it (loved the previous 3 films). just hoping that they wont let me down...

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
John Williams' new score for the film will most likely come out a few weeks before the film opens. I also read over at www.Spielbergfilms.com that Lucasfilm is seriously considering re-releasing expanded editions of all three soundtracks before the new one is released.

BTW... has anyone picked-up and/or watched the new "Young Indy" dvds?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Part of this was shot over here in Fresno 8)

bez

Cant wait. Should be a good popcorn summer blockbuster.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cant wait. Should be a good popcorn summer blockbuster.

My thoughts exactly.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok..... I'm definitely waiting for this...I loved that last 3 chapters...and now....the final.  HELL MOTHAFUCKIN" YEAH!!!!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]