Author Topic: LETS GO TITANS!!  (Read 448 times)

Lunatic

LETS GO TITANS!!
« on: December 23, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

my nerves are through the roof right now y'all ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

Re: LETS GO TITANS!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
4th & 4 for the jets....TONY BROWN SACK :laugh:

we got the ball now with 1:40 left and jets got 1 timeout...barring any mistakes, we are going to indy next week with the playoffs in mind ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 04:03:02 PM »
10-6, final. oo boy. next week is gon be off the chain!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 04:27:49 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:
If botht the Titans and the Chargers win their remaining games then the Chargers will play (and beat) the Titans again in the playoffs! :o

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 04:29:54 PM »
If botht the Titans and the Chargers win their remaining games then the Chargers will play (and beat) the Titans again in the playoffs! :o
LOL oo shit :o
actually wouldn't it be the steelers? and all joking aside, that game is too close to call.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 04:34:44 PM »
actually wouldn't it be the steelers? and all joking aside, that game is too close to call.
No, the Chargers have the tie breaker (they don't play til tomorrow that's why they are currently one game behind).

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »
No, the Chargers have the tie breaker (they don't play til tomorrow that's why they are currently one game behind).
oo true
i'm jus hopin to watch some titans playoffs again. would suck ASS if we missed out the last 2 seasons (including this one) because we lost our last game of the season.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 04:43:25 PM »
oo true
i'm jus hopin to watch some titans playoffs again. would suck ASS if we missed out the last 2 seasons (including this one) because we lost our last game of the season.
I think it's about time for that Madden curse to kick in. :whistle:

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
despite some poor stats for young this year, i would say that curse didn't happen as of right now ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 04:46:59 PM »
i think its BEYOND safe to say that the patriots will be the superbowl champions, unless tony romo and the amazing cowboys come through 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
despite some poor stats for young this year, i would say that curse didn't happen as of right now ;)
One game left, playoffs on the line... It can creep out of nowhere. 4th quarter fumble, injured in the 3rd, you never know. [play dramatic music here]

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
One game left, playoffs on the line... It can creep out of nowhere. 4th quarter fumble, injured in the 3rd, you never know. [play dramatic music here]
LOL true
i guess will see

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 09:59:51 PM »
i think its BEYOND safe to say that the patriots will be the superbowl champions, unless tony romo and the amazing cowboys come through 8)

if marvin is on the field, the colts are every bit as good as new england, they just don't have the weak schedule (and cameramen)

notice how the colts had the AFC south, leagues toughest division, and the pats got to beat up on the jets and phins twice, the bills without marshawn lynch, the eagles without mcnabb etc.

pats are still "the team to beat" but Indy is just as good.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 10:15:03 PM »

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

my nerves are through the roof right now y'all ;D

how about my boy JERICHO COTCHERY??  he ripped your secondary up in the loss :)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 10:16:11 PM »
^LMAO honestly as i was watching the game when i saw him killin shit i thought of ur comments (no homo) :laugh: