Author Topic: LETS GO TITANS!!  (Read 421 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LETS GO TITANS!!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
^LMAO honestly as i was watching the game when i saw him killin shit i thought of ur comments (no homo) :laugh:

ive been on the cotchery bandwagon since he was drafted (in 04 i think)

sperm edwards never played him and now he's started ever since Mangini became coach and he's flourished

herm edwards = biggest imposter of a coach ever

good luck to the titans next week
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 10:27:36 PM »
^LMAO honestly as i was watching the game when i saw him killin shit i thought of ur comments (no homo) :laugh:
ive been on the cotchery bandwagon since he was drafted (in 04 i think)
sperm edwards never played him and now he's started ever since Mangini became coach and he's flourished
herm edwards = biggest imposter of a coach ever
good luck to the titans next week
well he really showed me today. boy has talent for sure.
LMAO sperm edwards..mistake on his part for sure.
KC looked BAD this year, you're probably right.
thanks a lot man ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »
i think its BEYOND safe to say that the patriots will be the superbowl champions, unless tony romo and the amazing cowboys come through 8)

if marvin is on the field, the colts are every bit as good as new england, they just don't have the weak schedule (and cameramen)

notice how the colts had the AFC south, leagues toughest division, and the pats got to beat up on the jets and phins twice, the bills without marshawn lynch, the eagles without mcnabb etc.

pats are still "the team to beat" but Indy is just as good.

yea thats the AFC match-up, colts/pats...and the winner plays the cowboys in the superbowl lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 11:15:03 PM »
^i REFUSE to pay any attention to a sentence that says "afc final" and doesn't have the word "titans" somewere in the middle :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »
^i REFUSE to pay any attention to a sentence that says "afc final" and doesn't have the word "titans" somewere in the middle :D
Every AFC team except the "Titans" can make it to the "afc final" game. :D

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 11:43:18 PM »
LMAO.
fuck u ted :baseballbat:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 09:10:38 AM »

LOL!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »
LMAO.
fuck u ted :baseballbat:
I just love clowin' around. I'd much rather have the Chargers play the Browns then the Titans in the wild card game.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
I just love clowin' around. I'd much rather have the Chargers play the Browns then the Titans in the wild card game.
LOL i know dog, im only playin 2. Yea, titans-chargers would be a good game man. I'm hopin 4 it. Dungy already said he gon be resting hardcore ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 01:04:07 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

my nerves are through the roof right now y'all ;D

how about my boy JERICHO COTCHERY??  he ripped your secondary up in the loss :)
youre boy was supposed to have a great yr and FUCKIN FLOPPED  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 01:05:10 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

my nerves are through the roof right now y'all ;D

how about my boy JERICHO COTCHERY??  he ripped your secondary up in the loss :)
youre boy was supposed to have a great yr and FUCKIN FLOPPED  :-*

are you on crack?  he's a second option reciever when Coles plays and STILL got 1000 yards

considering he had a QB with a noodle arm throwing to him most of the year i'd say he's making his case for the HOF :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »
The Titans have as good a chance as anyone (Besides colts and Pats) Cuz they can pound the football and play great defense and when Haynesworth is healthy that run defense is as good as they come..

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »
The Titans have as good a chance as anyone (Besides colts and Pats) Cuz they can pound the football and play great defense and when Haynesworth is healthy that run defense is as good as they come..

but their QB has the I.Q. of a ten year old and will probably throw 5 picks to Asante Samuels sadly.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2007, 01:15:52 PM »

but their QB has the I.Q. of a ten year old and will probably throw 5 picks to Asante Samuels sadly.

I doubt that, and besides they gotta past the Chargers first of all thats if they even get in..VInce Young has not been what he was supposed to be, thats obvious. But they could get into a situation where he doesnt have to win the game for them, but ur right he might lose the game for them at the same time...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2007, 01:17:08 PM »

I doubt that, and besides they gotta past the Chargers first of all thats if they even get in..VInce Young has not been what he was supposed to be, thats obvious. But they could get into a situation where he doesnt have to win the game for them, but ur right he might lose the game for them at the same time...

i like vince young, i think he's amazing, but man he is making me look like an idiot for telling people he was the next Mcnabb