Author Topic: nfl week 16  (Read 185 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
nfl week 16
« on: December 24, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »
Eagles Beat New Orleans, that was fuckin great, what a wonderful game
Green bay Lost to CHicago, i dont think green bay should be losing games this late in the season, i still think they going all the way tho
Min loses to Washington, its between them too for the last wildcard spot? washington loses next week to dallas and Min will beat Denver
Cleveland loses to Cincinati, i dont know what they were thinking, they had WAY too many chances to win this game and go to playoffs, but they still arent out of it? its between them and titans who won

OG Hack Wilson

Re: nfl week 16
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
since my Jets have been out of it since...well, week 1, im rooting for whoever can beat the pats

and in the NFC go giants

i did NOT see the chicago-gb game coming, crazy

GB lost 3 games, one to dallas and TWICE to the lowly Bears.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »
Cowboys won
Packers lost

im happy  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 01:01:03 PM »
Eagles Beat New Orleans, that was fuckin great, what a wonderful game
Green bay Lost to CHicago, i dont think green bay should be losing games this late in the season, i still think they going all the way tho
Min loses to Washington, its between them too for the last wildcard spot? washington loses next week to dallas and Min will beat DenverCleveland loses to Cincinati, i dont know what they were thinking, they had WAY too many chances to win this game and go to playoffs, but they still arent out of it? its between them and titans who won

I must disagree my freind Minnesota should beat Denver and i think they will, but i REALLY Cannot see the Skins losing to Dallas when Dallas is gonna rest there starters in teh 2nd half, not only have the redskins been playing much better, its gonna take a HUGE first half by Dallas to put the game away, Dallas has nothing to play for, if Washington loses ILL BE SHOCKED. Cant see it happening Min and Wash both win and Wash gets in, sad tho ill be rooting for Dallas cuz id much rather see Minnesota in the playoffs. Damn they had been playing so well too, and then they just collapse on Sunday night, maybe the bandwagon got too full or maybe people have figured out a way to slow down AD, the niners held him to 3 yds on 15 carries a few weeks ago, but Chester still beat us..AD can be stopped, maybe the niners layed out the correct blueprint...The redskins took away Chester and AD if u do that the Vikings are a below avg offense, when they run well like they did during that stretch Tavarias looks like a pro bowl qb when they dont run well he looks very avg...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
wade phillips said he's going to rest the starters but he wants to win the game still, so whatever that means.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »
wade phillips said he's going to rest the starters but he wants to win the game still, so whatever that means.

it means "im not going to come otu and say im tanking the game, BUT, i'm tanking the game"
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »

it means "im not going to come otu and say im tanking the game, BUT, i'm tanking the game"

No Coach ever "Tanks" a game, but they arent going to play there starters, past the first qrtr but its  not like there gonna send out the backups and lose on purpose, they are going to have a gameplan and still try to win, but just not with the starters...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 01:16:16 PM »

No Coach ever "Tanks" a game, but they arent going to play there starters, past the first qrtr but its  not like there gonna send out the backups and lose on purpose, they are going to have a gameplan and still try to win, but just not with the starters...

if you don't play your best players on purpose its tanking a game, regardless of the circumstance.

personally he'd be smart to rest romo and co.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »

if you don't play your best players on purpose its tanking a game, regardless of the circumstance.

IF u try to win with who ur playing with, ur not tanking the game, they dont want to lose this game they just dont want to get anyone hurt, tanking a game means ur purposely trying to lose and thats not the case..

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »

IF u try to win with who ur playing with, ur not tanking the game, they dont want to lose this game they just dont want to get anyone hurt, tanking a game means ur purposely trying to lose and thats not the case..

were you the kid who reminded the teacher she forgot to assign homework?

ofcoruse your still gonig to try to win with  backups, but you arent trying your hardest.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 07:31:51 PM »

ofcoruse your still gonig to try to win with  backups, but you arent trying your hardest.

THE CELTICS TANKED LAST YEAR TO INCREASE THERE CHANCES OF GETTING A NUMBER 1 PICK!!! THATS TANKING!!!
And no i wasnt that kid, but i wasnt also the kid that got straight f's and if u dont know the difference between tanking a game and resting starters maybe u need to go back to school..

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »

THE CELTICS TANKED LAST YEAR TO INCREASE THERE CHANCES OF GETTING A NUMBER 1 PICK!!! THATS TANKING!!!
And no i wasnt that kid, but i wasnt also the kid that got straight f's and if u dont know the difference between tanking a game and resting starters maybe u need to go back to school..

im a junior in college, i know something about skewl

and why bring the celtics into this?  thats an unrelated issue (Although im sure they wanted the #1 pick last year)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

im a junior in college, i know something about skewl

and why bring the celtics into this?  thats an unrelated issue (Although im sure they wanted the #1 pick last year)
because they TANKED GAMES, they didnt play starters on purpose!! Why to rest them for the offseason lol!!! I was using them as an example..The Cowboys are resting starters for the PLAYOFFS thats completly different and far from tanking..

The Best of 3 Worlds