Author Topic: DJ Skee's "Live From L.A." Podcast (December 22)  (Read 163 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Skee's "Live From L.A." Podcast (December 22)
« on: December 24, 2007, 07:26:39 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/podcasts/livefromla/

DJ Skee's "Live From L.A." Podcast (December 22) - December 24, 2007 By : Rud

DJ Skee was back on Sirius Satellite Radio this weekend after a hiatus last week with the release of his already acclaimed mixtape "The American Godfather" that we dropped for free download.

With the festive season upon us DJ Skee has reflected that in this weeks playlist with Hip-Hop Christmas classics interwoven with the hottest new music. "Live From L.A" is broadcast every Saturday (9PM Pacific Time/12AM Eastern) on Sirius Satellite Radio and the free two-hour podcast download is now housed on the Dubcnn Podcast Network and is released every Sunday - apart from today where we opted to release it on Christmas Eve! The new Live From L.A. podcast page features weekly updates with the download links and tracklisting so ensure you bookmark it to get the latest editions.

Click the link below to view the new Live From L.A. podcast page, view the tracklist and download both parts of the two-hour show that aired on December 8.

Dubcnn Presents: DJ Skee - Live From L.A. Podcast Download Page

Bookmark the new home of DJ Skee's "Live From L.A." Radio Show Podcast's and ensure you check back everyweek if you miss or want to hear the show again that goes out every Saturday (9PM Pacific Time/12AM Eastern) on Sirius Satellite Radio.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Skee's "Live From L.A." Podcast (December 22)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
dont sleep

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 11:07:50 AM »
Dope i always put these on my ipod n listen to this in my car rather than the sorry as Virgina radio stations. Skee doin the damn thing!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »
skee plays the same shit. i havent heard his radio in a while. i got tired of it. there all basically the same. or he says check nex week for new music. never does happen

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 12:35:04 PM »
skee plays the same shit. i havent heard his radio in a while. i got tired of it. there all basically the same. or he says check nex week for new music. never does happen

does he do DJ tags over it too?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »

does he do DJ tags over it too?
yea, but not as much as the other djs

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »
Shit like this is why Dj Skee is running shit. This cat shows the westcoast artist so much love. Without him and Julio G the westcoast would have no love at all on the radio.