Author Topic: Bynum>Amare.  (Read 2020 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lunatic

Re: Bynum>Amare.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 08:37:55 PM »
LOL i usually side with u Nik, but come on. Perhaps in the future, but 100% not at this moment.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 09:51:45 PM »
he's got upside, but Amare's got a fwe years experience on him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 10:01:12 PM »
Amare's got the experience but Bynum definitely shat all over him tonight

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »
was bynum the one who came out at 18 and was talking shit to Shaq and Shaq was like "i dont speak to people without a college degree" or something?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »
I think NIK got a little bit too excited after that win. And is it just me or is Bynum only making those points of those great passes that put him right in front of the rim in which no one can defend? I mean just look at it, he's second in the league in dunks. I think he's getting too much credit and the Laker guards aren't getting the credit they deserve. Regardless Bynum is playing like a beast right now, but I haven't seen him dominate on the post yet.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 01:36:07 AM »
NO FUCKING DOUBT.

Amare is a pretty good prospect, he can run, he can score 30 points any given night, and he's exciting to see cause you know, he's explosive on the floor and he can make great dunks too. But that's about it. If you know shit about basketball (for real), you know a real coach doesn't give a fuck about those aspects. Amare can't defend one on one against nobody (Bosh scored 42 points the match before this one, and Bynum scored career-high 28 yesterday), he doesn't do pick-n-rolls well, he doesn't even try to defend them when the opponent team plays that way, and doesn't have a big presence under the basket (Bynum destroyed him stealing rebounds over his head all night). Shit i'm the one who was saying last year Kurt Thomas was more important for the Suns than Amare, just like Zo was def more important for the Heat than Shaq. It's about their defence. Kurt defence one-on-one against Duncan was been amazing, last year. Then he went to the bench, Amare stepped in, and Duncan abused him making 10 points in 5 mins. What's the point having a big guy who can run if he gets raped on the defensive end by almost every decent big man in the NBA? It's pointless. Shit D'Antoni had to use Skinner (i mean Skinner) for almost 23 minutes yesterday, cause Bynum was raping Amare and Skinner was the only one who was trying to defend. Skinner. LOL. C'mon, watch some games and open your mind. Who gives a fuck if he can jump and dunk? Yesterday he was been Bynum's AND SKINNER'S bitch.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 02:37:54 AM by Antonio »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 01:39:37 AM »
I think NIK got a little bit too excited after that win. And is it just me or is Bynum only making those points of those great passes that put him right in front of the rim in which no one can defend? I mean just look at it, he's second in the league in dunks. I think he's getting too much credit and the Laker guards aren't getting the credit they deserve. Regardless Bynum is playing like a beast right now, but I haven't seen him dominate on the post yet.

It's funny cause the one who's first in that list (by far. Like 120 dunks against 50 or something) is Howard. And everybody is on his dick. And Bynum can create a shot better than Howard. A dunk means 2 points, man. Just like a baby-hook, or a jumper. If it's in, it's 2 points. And he made 28 points yesterday, followin another career-high performance. The kid is the 4th younger player in the league and he's already DOMINANT. He def has potential to be as good (if not better than) as Howard, and that makes him ahead of Amare in any list you make.

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 01:40:41 AM »
NO FUCKING DOUBT.

You guys don't understand shit about basketball, damn. Amare is a pretty good prospect, he can run, he can score 30 points any given night, and he's exciting to see cause you know, he's explosive on the floor and he can make great dunks too. But that's about it. If you know shit about basketball (for real), you know a real coach doesn't give a fuck about those aspects. Amare can't defend one on one against nobody (Bosh scored 42 points the match before this one, and Bynum scored career-high 28 yesterday), he doesn't do pick-n-rolls well, he doesn't even try to defend them when the opponent team plays that way, and doesn't have a big presence under the basket (Bynum destroyed him stealing rebounds over his head all night). Shit i'm the one who was saying last year Kurt Thomas was more important for the Suns than Amare, just like Zo was def more important for the Heat than Shaq. It's about their defence. Kurt defence one-on-one against Duncan was been amazing, last year. Then he went to the bench, Amare stepped in, and Duncan abused him making 10 points in 5 mins. What's the point having a big guy who can run if he gets raped on the defensive end by almost every decent big man in the NBA? It's pointless. Shit D'Antoni had to use Skinner (i mean Skinner) for almost 23 minutes yesterday, cause Bynum was raping Amare and Skinner was the only one who was trying to defend. Skinner. LOL. C'mon, watch some games and open your mind. Who gives a fuck if he can jump and dunk? Yesterday he was been Bynum's AND SKINNER'S bitch.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! What did we say that made you write an essay no-one is gonna read? I read the first sentence and then right away clicked on the "quote" button.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 01:47:32 AM »

It's funny cause the one who's first in that list (by far. Like 120 dunks against 50 or something) is Howard. And everybody is on his dick. And Bynum can create a shot better than Howard. A dunk means 2 points, man. Just like a baby-hook, or a jumper. If it's in, it's 2 points. And he made 28 points yesterday, followin another career-high performance. The kid is the 4th younger player in the league and he's already DOMINANT. He def has potential to be as good (if not better than) as Howard, and that makes him ahead of Amare in any list you make.

As you said how can he be dominant if his only good games are against shitty defenders like Stoudimire? And don't give me that bullshit on how Bynum can create a better shot than Howard. Every time Bynum was on the post, I seen him turnover the ball or just flat out miss it. He's becoming a good player. But don't put him on Howard's level, well at least not yet.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 01:55:44 AM »
was bynum the one who came out at 18 and was talking shit to Shaq and Shaq was like "i dont speak to people without a college degree" or something?

Shaq left college in 1992, but still he graduated in 2000. Gotta give props to him. But we're talking about basketball, here. And half of the Heat's roster doesn't have a degree anyway.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 01:56:49 AM »
I mean just look at it, he's second in the league in dunks. I think he's getting too much credit and the Laker guards aren't getting the credit they deserve. Regardless Bynum is playing like a beast right now, but I haven't seen him dominate on the post yet.

When Shaq was the best player in the NBA he had too much credit then ? and the thing which is even more hilarious is that Amare got the majority of his points from Nash dimes .. I agree Bynum isn't dominating on the post and why ?

1. We BARELY give him the damn ball down low
2. He needs to work on the quickness of his moves but you can see the foot work and the soft touch is here

This kid is just gonna be a beast .. y'all have to admit it ... even BSPN said the Lakers are becoming serious so it has to be true  8)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 01:58:51 AM »

As you said how can he be dominant if his only good games are against shitty defenders like Stoudimire? And don't give me that bullshit on how Bynum can create a better shot than Howard. Every time Bynum was on the post, I seen him turnover the ball or just flat out miss it. He's becoming a good player. But don't put him on Howard's level, well at least not yet.

I'm not putting him on Howard's level yet, man.

Right now Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bynum, and everybody (including NIK) knows it.

I'm asking you: do you remember Howard 2 years ago? He was a rebounding machine, but he couldn't create a shot for shit. He made all his poinst on offensive rebounds and dunks. If you gave him the ball and he was with the back against the basket, he couldn't create a shot and he wasn't even a good assistman. Bynum now looks already a little bit better than Howard at creating his own shot. And Kareem (i repeat: Kareem) is teaching him a couple of moves he's already starting to use ingame. I agree, he didn't show them against the Suns, but have you seen the Suns triple-teaming him when he lost the ball? They had 3 guys on him, at one point of the game. Obviously he doesn't have the knowledge of the game yet to pass the ball or to make an Olajuwon move on them, scoring with an easy lay-up. He made some turnovers cause he wanted to go high and dunk even if he was double-teamed. But i think he's already a little bit ahead of Howard (i mean the 2 years ago Howard) and he has potential to be as good as him (if not better). Potential.

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 02:31:56 AM »

I'm asking you: do you remember Howard 2 years ago? He was a rebounding machine, but he couldn't create a shot for shit. He made all his poinst on offensive rebounds and dunks. If you gave him the ball and he was with the back against the basket, he couldn't create a shot and he wasn't even a good assistman. Bynum now looks already a little bit better than Howard at creating his own shot. And Kareem (i repeat: Kareem) is teaching him a couple of moves he's already starting to use ingame. I agree, he didn't show them against the Suns, but have you seen the Suns triple-teaming him when he lost the ball? They had 3 guys on him, at one point of the game. Obviously he doesn't have the knowledge of the game yet to pass the ball or to make an Olajuwon move on them, scoring with an easy lay-up. He made some turnovers cause he wanted to go high and dunk even if he was double-teamed. But i think he's already a little bit ahead of Howard (i mean the 2 years ago Howard) and he has potential to be as good as him (if not better). Potential.

Yeah he has the potential to be better than Howard, but you were making it sound that he's already better equipped than Howard. Thanks for the clarification.

So in those means, Lebron is also set to be better than Kobe right? :laugh:

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 02:36:30 AM »

Yeah he has the potential to be better than Howard, but you were making it sound that he's already better equipped than Howard. Thanks for the clarification.

So in those means, Lebron is also set to be better than Kobe right? :laugh:

It's possible.