Author Topic: Bynum>Amare.  (Read 2038 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bynum>Amare.
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »
WTF????  I have been travelling around the world since August, haven't checked this board since, and yet its still the same bullshit??!!  This is fucking hilarious man, NIK, you are still killing it with your crazy statements.  Good stuff, you are right, the Lakers were better, that is why their record for three str8 years was ass, they got beat twice by the Suns (including a time when they were up 3-1- good teams don't lose their composure and blow leads like that).......

I will say this: got a chance to watch Lakers and Bynum yesterday on satelite ESPN here in Vietnam, and could not fucking believe it!  Dude DOES have low post moves, and who gives a fuck if he dunks all the time, its two points, just like Shaq.  Lakers are looking pretty nice right now, BUT, NIK, don't make outrageous comments as you then end up looking like a fucking retard again-  I don't want that to happen again for your sake so take it easy with the "LAkers will sweep Suns, they've always been better even though they can't beat them in a series" bullshit, and Steve Nash #8?  Maybe he started off slow, but he is killing it right now......of course, he will fall off soon, dude IS 34.......

Right now, Amare and Howard are better than Bynum, but in two years?  I think Bynum may have both of them.....

Bynum>Amare

Lakers>Suns

;D