Author Topic: Dip Set: We The Only Movement Moving (Taking Over Disney)  (Read 524 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dip Set: We The Only Movement Moving (Taking Over Disney)
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:00:51 AM »
A father in the Roseville section of Sacramento, Ca. was shocked to discover explicit music from the Diplomats on a Disney Channel Hits CD that was supposed to contain music from Hannah Montana and High School Musical. According to CBS 13, Jeremy Danielson purchased the CD for his daughter at a local Toys R Us store, but received quite a surprise when his family opened it up on Christmas morning. “It was definitely not Hannah Montana, it was like graphic lyrics, like gangsta rap,” Danielson told a reporter. “Real explicit lyrics, sexual content, just stuff you don’t want your little kids to hear.” In a video report posted on the CBS website, the song “I Love You” from the first Diplomats group album, Diplomatic Immunity, can clearly be heard playing in the background. “We are a Christian family and we don’t bring media like that into our house,” Danielson said. The father of three contacted the Toys R Us store where the CD was purchased, but a representative explained that they are merely the distributor and are not responsible for the product. A call made to Disney by CBS was yet to be returned.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=17894

Lunatic

Re: Dip Set: We The Only Movement Moving (Taking Over Disney)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »
LMAO

thats some funny ass shit :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:11:40 AM »
Papi got no swag. That's funny shit though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 05:40:38 AM »
Lmao.

DIPSET  8) 8) :pirate:

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 07:35:57 AM »
Well, if I had kids, I would not want them listening to Dipset.  Their lyrics promote homosexuality, and I wouldn't want my kids to grow up thinking sodomy is OK.

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 10:27:59 AM »
This a not good.  I would a not want my children to hear that instead of Hanna Montanas.  Hanna Montanas a very sexy; Dipset Bitches, not so sexy.

Here is a something to thing about.  If a purchase of this a Disney albums give you a Dipset Bitches albums, does that a mean a purchase of Dipset Bitches albums will give you a Hanna?     Something to think about.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »
In a video report posted on the CBS website, the song “I Love You” from the first Diplomats group album, Diplomatic Immunity, can clearly be heard playing in the background.

:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:23:30 PM by KAIN THE THIRD »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
Lmao shiet I want a copy of that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
Dip

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 03:23:05 PM »
LOL Dipset continues to expand the movement.  there takin over the globe.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 05:35:08 PM »
like i said in the thread title: "We The Only Movement Moving".

goes to grab DI1, classic.

ps. Where is SAS?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »
ps. Where is SAS?

SAS left to be on their own because of the circumstance @ Diplomat Records.

They released a statement a couple of months ago.

"Since our arrival back in the states, and our charges bein dropped in November '06 (which we handled completely by ourselfs), niether Cam or Jim has made any plans to secure a deal for S.A.S in any way. The fact they are not even talkin and haven't been for a year, brought to light recently, has forced us to leave that situation to find our own as Eurogang. Although we will always be London Diplomats and heavily affilliated with Juelz Santana, we will not be and have never signed to Diplomat Records. We are FREE AGENTS and are lookin to brand our own imprint Road Music Group, our in house production company Fedayeen and our hometown crew Eurogang in the States.

Diplomat Europe was something we set up and completely funded ourselves making Dip Set the No. 1 crew in Europe thru guerilla style marketing in less than 2 years. We have achieved this with NO management, machine or funding from any label. Rite now we are focused on our US campaign WHERE IS S.A.S?, and finding the right management that can take us to that next superstar level we should of been on since '05."

The Purple Champ

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 06:18:38 PM »
*checks ebay*