Author Topic: 40 Glocc Launches Zoo Life Ent / Gives Out Free Songs For Download  (Read 114 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Big bad 4-0 aka 40 Glocc is ready to flood the streets and the internet with free music through his new label Zoo Life Ent to showcase his music and his affiliated artists. The Infamous/G-Unit rapper will announced that he will be giving out free songs for download every week from himself, the Zoo Babies, Sun from Houston, TX, Village Boo and Yacc, starting in January.

"We bout to turn it up! Ya'll can catch me live on my MySpace page doing what I do best, keeping it 100! I have nothing to hide, from now on I'm bringing all my fans and the world into my life, no scripted role plays or acting, just straight up 40 Glocc", 40 said.

We have a first taste of what's to come for ya'll, a new joint by 40 Glocc & the Zoo Babies called "Money Hungry" over Tony Yayo's "So Seductive" beat. Get it below:

Zoo Babies - Money Hungry (ft. 40 Glocc)

Make sure to check out 40 Glocc on MySpace, and also check out Prodigy's new site hnic2.com. 40 Glocc ringtones are available on iTunes for all cell phones. Keep it locked to dubcnn for the latest on 40 Glocc, also lookout for his upcoming mixtape "Outspoken Vol. 3 " coming soon!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc Launches Zoo Life Ent / Gives Out Free Songs For Download
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »
yea i see this fool live  8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:31:41 PM »
PROPS NIMA!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 06:40:05 AM »
 8) 08 GONE BE CRAZY HOMIE CANT WAIT!