Author Topic: Guess What, Fuckheads?  (Read 721 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guess What, Fuckheads?
« on: December 31, 2007, 03:18:21 AM »
13 in a row. 1st in the NW division. Oden next year.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guess What, Fuckheads?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 04:16:52 AM »
Yeah, i'm speechless.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:47 PM »
hows 26-3?  ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »
hows 26-3?  ;)

Nobody gives a fuck about 26-3 (besides Boston fans of course) because the Celts are SUPPOSED to be good AND they've played the league's weakest schedule to this point. Portland was supposed to be a joke this year and competing for Derrik Rose in the draft, but we've managed to put together the league's longest winning streak out of nowhere.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 03:58:06 PM »
Yeah, i'm speechless.

LOL man, I'm not gonna say it, but I think you know what had me speechless yesterday! LOL What the hell were they thinking? Who's idea was that? And who convinced em to go along with it????

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
Sorry Boston fans, but Portland's 13 in a row is way more impressive.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 04:20:05 PM »
Yeah, i'm speechless.

LOL man, I'm not gonna say it, but I think you know what had me speechless yesterday! LOL What the hell were they thinking? Who's idea was that? And who convinced em to go along with it????

Gotta quote myself.

Yeah, i'm speechless.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »
Yeah props to Portland. How long is Darius Miles out?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »

He should be ready to play in mid January. Whether or not he'll actually play is a different story as we have 3 solid guys in our SF rotation as is.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 06:14:56 PM »

He should be ready to play in mid January. Whether or not he'll actually play is a different story as we have 3 solid guys in our SF rotation as is.

You should trade him.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 06:23:10 PM »

You should trade him.

If only somebody wanted him. He hasn't played in damn near a year and a half due to arthroscopic surgery, then rushing back to the court too soon, reinjuring himself to the point where he needed microfracture. Nobody is going to take a chance on him (and his 8 million a year) until he shows he can still play, which unfortunately he probably wont have a chance to do in portland.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 06:31:30 PM »

You should trade him.

If only somebody wanted him. He hasn't played in damn near a year and a half due to arthroscopic surgery, then rushing back to the court too soon, reinjuring himself to the point where he needed microfracture. Nobody is going to take a chance on him (and his 8 million a year) until he shows he can still play, which unfortunately he probably wont have a chance to do in portland.

When does his contract expire?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »

You should trade him.

When does his contract expire?

I think it runs for another 2 years after this year

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
If this is any indication as to what the Trailblazers will look like in a few years when they're more experienced and with Oden then they're gonna be a real problem.

Nate Mcmillan didn't coach tonight and they lost. Goes to show dude know what he's doing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »
Sorry Boston fans, but Portland's 13 in a row is way more impressive.

LOL sure

13 games of winning > 26 games of winning
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens