Author Topic: biggest sell out moments in hiphop?  (Read 504 times)

Trauma-san

Re: biggest sell out moments in hiphop?
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2001, 05:15:10 AM »
You Can Force Someone To Go To Another Label.  Suge Had Snoop Locked Up For An 8 Album Deal! He Did "Doggystyle", And "Doggfather", And Owed Suge 6 More Albums.  Snoop Couldn't Leave The Label, Unless He Went To No Limit.  Easy As That.  P Worked Up A Deal Paying Suge For Snoop (Like A Slave, I Might Add..) And Then Suge Would Eat Off Snoop's Next 6 Albums, Which Master P Would ALSO Eat Off, Along With Priority Records.  See Why Snoop's Pissed?

Also, An OG Is A Gang Member Who's Shot And Killed Somebody.  A BG Is A Member Who Hasn't.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tecknine

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2001, 05:42:27 AM »
I heard a new Cash Money song with MAck 10 on it last night on the radio.Mack 10 was rappin bout hoo bangin and shit...Over all it was wack

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2001, 08:18:31 AM »

LOL! He didn't sell out, deal with it...

Oh, another thing WestCoastVeteran...That is Pac with Snoop, right?

i know you a big fan of Em and shit but you gotta admit that was a big SELL OUT move...Snoop is my top 3 MC's and i admit he fucked up alot of times...so in your logic i can say all this shit that i say i believe in [fuck gays] and then when something really important comes up [the grammys] i can switch my beliefs around in order to impress the world. i bet if it was P. Diddy hugging Elton John all you Em fans would be fuck Puff sold out again.

and TELL ME in all LOGIC how Em did not SELL OUT?
cause he was trying to expand his horizons with performing with a talented artist?
LOL! well if he's going to go against his beliefs then i guess Em is true to himself *sarcasm*...and if he doesn't really hate gays why say it? and if he says "fuck the grammys" why go to it and perform with a fag? hmmmm? i know! for contraversy to sell records!

and yeh thats Snoop and Pac

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2001, 09:49:44 AM »
TRUST ME N_I_K

SNOOP WAS FORCED THERE........SUGE IS A FAT FUCK WHO WANTED 2 RUIN SNOOPS CAREER...BUT IM PLEASED SNOOPS TURNED AROUND AND EFFECTIVELY GAVE SUGE A BIG FUCK U COS HIS CAREER IS GOIN JUUUST FINE!!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2001, 11:07:13 AM »
Hell, WCV, I'm not even that much of a big Em fan...Just showin his side of the argument...

But Em is just kiddin 'bout with gays...peep criminal...

And the grammys...Well, most artists said they don't want the awards, Dre, Snoop, they sold out cause they accepted awards?

Shit, if Em sold out, well, that's fair enough...Ya migth be right, I guess I just don't see it that way...

And Puffy didn't sell out. He never had anything to sell out from. He wasn't street. :)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2001, 11:17:11 AM »
the only reason why i think Em sold out is cause he said "fuck the grammys" and then went to them and performed with a fag...Snoop and Dre never said that publicly...i wouldn't be mad if Em said that shit and then accepted the award without attending...Jigga boycotted the grammys but accepted the award...Em should have done that instead of going to the grammys and agreeing to perform with Elton John...and if Em says all that "fuck gays" shit just for contraversy then i have lost even more respect...

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2001, 11:20:09 AM »
em explained he's pissed with people that act gay - not homos - just people who act lame.