Author Topic: What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?  (Read 433 times)

Sikotic™

What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?
« on: January 01, 2008, 03:00:10 AM »
After failed attempts of resuscitating two patients under the age of 45 (RIP) and almost having a heroine junkie bite off my right ear lobe for my New Year's Eve, I wanted to buy a 40 oz. of Mickeys. I go to the only place I know is open, 7-11, and the motherfuckers locked the fridge with all of liquor behind it. I ask them to open it and even tell him about my night, and the nigga refuses.

I swear, this year is not starting out very well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

Re: What the fuck is wrong with 7-11?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 03:13:31 AM »
There will be better days my man. I just started messaging this one girl like an hour ago and I just found out the fine bitch is a fucking mormon. This is not good.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 03:19:42 AM »
There will be better days my man. I just started messaging this one girl like an hour ago and I just found out the fine bitch is a fucking mormon. This is not good.
Time to purchase some magic holy undergarments, my man.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »
Time to purchase some magic holy undergarments, my man.

I never thought myspace could be a good way of picking up females. You don't have to drive all the way to a party to talk to some girls, just do it right over the net. By the way with this mormon bitch. Imma be straight up wit her and ask if she wants to come over my house one day, kuz i don't wanna waste my time on this girl that I might never hit, there are plenty of other myspace fish out there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 03:38:09 AM »
I've heard a lot of positives about picking bitches up from myspace. I'm just scared some dude looking like michael clark duncan might rob/rape me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 03:44:19 AM »
That's why you only message the girls on your friends list, kuz you know they're legit. Also the girls that you've seen around the block hanging out with her girls and not giving you a chance to talk to her. In myspace you have her all isolated you yourself so the bitch can't run anywhere, especially around this time. Girls get lonely around this time at night.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 03:47:59 AM »
That's why you only message the girls on your friends list, kuz you know they're legit. Also the girls that you've seen around the block hanging out with her girls and not giving you a chance to talk to her. In myspace you have her all isolated you yourself so the bitch can't run anywhere, especially around this time. Girls get lonely around this time at night.
i like where your head is at (no homo).

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 10:40:58 AM »
^^ only thing about myspace hoes is that your competing with 3904304993 guys , u know how many msg's bitches get each time they log on ? about 10 msgs all with the headliners going "hey what's up girl?"  i know alot of girls that use myspizzle n they all tell me..

not discounting the fact that i havent boned broads from myspace , ive gotten some fine bitches off there but imo its harder to pimp hoes on myspace than in real life... whichever your better at texting or talking to bitches in person

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »
alcohol isn't the answer and by them not letting you buy alcohol thats good. stop falling for the devils plan who makes the majority of money when u buy alcohol? these devils. alcohol should never be the answer to a day that didnt go exactly your way.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
damn doggy, was it after 2?

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »
keep a supply in your room
and keep an emergency bottle in your car

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
damn doggy, was it after 2?
yeah, I got off at 2:30.

alcohol isn't the answer and by them not letting you buy alcohol thats good. stop falling for the devils plan who makes the majority of money when u buy alcohol? these devils. alcohol should never be the answer to a day that didnt go exactly your way.
true, but after watching one of our beautiful black sistas die, its hard to cope my

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »

true, but after watching one of our beautiful black sistas die, its hard to cope my

Yeah, I feel you on that, but everything in moderation my nigga

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »
keep a supply in your room
and keep an emergency bottle in your car

typical comment from a punjabi
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 03:01:52 PM »

Yeah, I feel you on that, but everything in moderation my nigga
LMAO