Author Topic: Lamar suspended one game  (Read 205 times)

wcsoldier

Lamar suspended one game
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom was suspended one game without pay for flagrantly fouling Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen on Sunday, NBA executive vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson announced Tuesday.

With 2:56 remaining in the fourth period of the Lakers' 110-91 loss to the Celtics, Odom threw himself into Allen and knocked him to the floor.

"I don't know what Odom was thinking," Allen said Sunday. "I got the rebound and he tackled me. I know this is Sunday, but this is the wrong field."

Odom will serve the suspension Jan. 4 when the Lakers host the Philadelphia 76ers.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

Once again , the NBA keeps going softer and softer

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Lamar suspended one game
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 12:16:28 PM »
good that nigga suck anyway waste of space

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
lol who the fuck are you  ???

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:19:57 PM »
lol who the fuck are you  ???
u think that nigga is good?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »
odom should be grateful that its only one game. if he was kobe, he wouldve been charged for attempted manslaughter.

im still curious as to how the fuck carmelo didnt get suspended for that shit against vujacic tho

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »
shouldva gotten more, that scumbag
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »
Does anybody have a clip?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »
odom does deserve the suspension, i'm not gonna argue that. i just hate the fuckin inconsistencies. melo doesnt get suspended for the choke on vujacic, matt barnes doesnt get suspended for leveling turiaf, but when a laker does something, they pay extra close attention and make sure that he pays for wut he does.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »
he deserves like 5 games
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 02:13:16 PM »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 02:17:20 PM by The Set »
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Sparegeez

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MXsTeerHhE&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7MXsTeerHhE&amp;rel=1</a>

WTF was this retard thinking?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 03:11:46 PM »
Fuckin gay. I'm growing a real hatred for the NBA.

As far as what Odom did, I applaud him. Thats what they get for trying to show us up. Ray Allen and Garnett had no business being on the floor with a 20 point lead with 2:56 to go in the game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 03:12:07 PM »
he deserves like 5 games
more like 500

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »
Fuckin gay. I'm growing a real hatred for the NBA.

As far as what Odom did, I applaud him. Thats what they get for trying to show us up. Ray Allen and Garnett had no business being on the floor with a 20 point lead with 2:56 to go in the game.

its the NBA not college ball

if you can't beat them don't try to tackle them

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »
i thought the foul was a cheap shot. Lamar should know that u can't fuck wit all stars like that and not get suspended
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!