Author Topic: Are there any news/updates on a possible "Last Fiday" ?  (Read 621 times)

wcsoldier

Are there any news/updates on a possible "Last Fiday" ?
« on: January 02, 2008, 04:16:43 AM »

Cube talked about it like 6 months ago but is this in work or has it been cancelled ? Thanks in advance

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Are there any news/updates on a possible "Last Fiday" ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
The last update said that Cube would only do it if Chris Tucker would return and that Chris Tucker would consider it if they came at him with a great script (and the right check). This was around April of '07. No news came up since then...

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
FrIday Wazz ThE FUNNiESt sHHIT eVeR!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »
The last update said that Cube would only do it if Chris Tucker would return and that Chris Tucker would consider it if they came at him with a great script (and the right check). This was around April of '07. No news came up since then...

i got an idea. make a script including Smokey. But in the script for the movie, Smokey makes it big in Hollywood after a blockbuster movie with a real celebrity (for legal purposes we'll call him....Jack E. Chan). Then goes from superstar to a B rate celebrity. But still has an over inflated ego and refuses to go back to his beginnings that made him what he was. Then hand it to Chris Tucker and ask him if he wants to do the movie?  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
LOL

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

i got an idea. make a script including Smokey. But in the script for the movie, Smokey makes it big in Hollywood after a blockbuster movie with a real celebrity (for legal purposes we'll call him....Jack E. Chan). Then goes from superstar to a B rate celebrity. But still has an over inflated ego and refuses to go back to his beginnings that made him what he was. Then hand it to Chris Tucker and ask him if he wants to do the movie?  ;D

thats a good idea

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »

lol. that'd actually be a good idea too.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 02:38:41 AM »
What ever happend to that cartoon they were coming out with? I never saw an episode.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
What ever happend to that cartoon they were coming out with? I never saw an episode.

I saw it on MTV2 like a month ago and it was terrible in my opinion

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:44 AM »

haha props on the name homie, Mr.Cooper!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 10:31:52 AM »

the cartoon was a bunch of bullshit

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 09:43:14 PM »
The character Craig seemed like some kind of mamas boy and didn't remind me of Ice Cube playing the role at all.  They totally jumped off of the deep end with Smokey, it was his personality amplified like 1000 times

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 07:19:25 AM »
Yea that show was horrible couldnt get through the whole episode