Author Topic: If the Patriots make it to the superbowl...do u think randy wil b MVP......  (Read 295 times)

Sub-Z

• Lil Geezy
  • G.F.G 4 Life...
If they beat out the colts......

and make it to the big game....

ya think randy could be MVP.....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

should he be or would he be? Two very different questions. He might do enough to deserve it, but then again....the league will always favor Brady over Moss. Not to mention, anytime Moss catches a ball, Brady gets a completion. Anytime Moss scores a TD, Brady throws a TD pass. So as Randy's numbers build....so does Bradys. And again, the league likes Tom Brady more then Randy Moss.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

brady will get it because he's the "golden boy"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the league will always favor Brady over Moss. Not to mention, anytime Moss catches a ball, Brady gets a completion. Anytime Moss scores a TD, Brady throws a TD pass. So as Randy's numbers build....so does Bradys. And again, the league likes Tom Brady more then Randy Moss.

true the league will always favor brady..fuck tom brady

herpes

I think he deserves it but everyone knows Brady is going to get it.

Lunatic

brady is gettin it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
BRady could go down in the first quarter have Cassel play the rest and Randy could have 12 catches and 3TDs from Matt and Brady would still be a bigger favourite than Moss for MVP. They'd probably give it to Cassel. The league likes to push QBs. Ads long as your QB plays half decent and there aren't any stars on the defensive side of a 10-3 win the QB gets the MVP.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
brady will get it because he's the "golden boy"

Sparegeez

I think Brady will get it.....

He's a beast right now.....

I'm cool huh?

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
I think Brady will get it.....

He's a beast right now.....