Author Topic: Kurupt working with Pharell?  (Read 1012 times)

Snoopafly-1986

Re: Kurupt working with Pharell?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »
I just wanna hear some raw Kurupt not some poppy shit but I understand this is a business and the last few releases haven't sold well so I guess he gonna try this but I thought Space Boogie was that pop album but was still dope with some raw gangsta tracks  8)

On Onsite
Bring Back that G Shit
Hardest Muthafuckas

jbel1021

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:50 PM »
I just wanna hear some raw Kurupt not some poppy shit but I understand this is a business and the last few releases haven't sold well so I guess he gonna try this but I thought Space Boogie was that pop album but was still dope with some raw gangsta tracks  8)

On Onsite
Bring Back that G Shit
Hardest Muthafuckas

Those are my top 3 favorites too  8)

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »

On Onsite
Bring Back that G Shit
Hardest Muthafuckas

Those are my top 3 favorites too  8)

8)

a few tracks like these on the album and I'm good

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »
id rather hear gotti with jr rotem, that dude beats are dark.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 01:45:58 PM »
fuck da riflemen & horseman !! mob deep ain't shit Kurupt does not work wit them!
Neptunes why not but i don't believe this. Surely Quik and maybe Dre. He speaks bout D.O.C recently. all i know is that Kurupt will keep it Gangsta!
He's one of the flyest Mc and i'm sure his new album will be dope! Just listen Digital Smoke

DPG WESTCAOST 4 LIFE

8)

HEC

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »
Whatever Kurupt decides to do I'll support him, he has dropped nothing but heat lately so I expect the same from his solo album. as far as going for a more pop sound Kurupt has not been the type of artist who has sold alot on his solos even Space Boogie which is his most "pop" album didn't sell that great so I just think he wants to try some new things

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »
Why all the Hate on Pharrell?!?  This dude has one of the sickest producers in the game period.  If he was to work wit Kurupt, he'd match Kurupts style and make hits plus boost Kurupt to put his best forward because Pharrell is a stellar producer.  Pharrell does it wit every single artist he has ever worked wit.  Everything he does isn't at all "pop".  Look at the tracks he did for Clipse, Slim Thug, NORE, Snoop, Jay, etc...Dude is hella versital and open minded.  Thats what makes a producer acclaimed as one of the best and all alot of you are just looking at the "SINGLES" that he has produced for the, I guess you can say "non-gangsta", artist.  Look into his resume for real.

If Kurupt is working wit Pharrell then whatever those two minds are putting together is goin to be out of this world sick and it'll be WEST!  As a fan of both of them I can't wait for that blessing!

NOW CHUUUUUUUUUUCH!
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 10:23:40 AM »
Why all the Hate on Pharrell?!?  This dude has one of the sickest producers in the game period.  If he was to work wit Kurupt, he'd match Kurupts style and make hits plus boost Kurupt to put his best forward because Pharrell is a stellar producer.  Pharrell does it wit every single artist he has ever worked wit.  Everything he does isn't at all "pop".  Look at the tracks he did for Clipse, Slim Thug, NORE, Snoop, Jay, etc...Dude is hella versital and open minded.  Thats what makes a producer acclaimed as one of the best and all alot of you are just looking at the "SINGLES" that he has produced for the, I guess you can say "non-gangsta", artist.  Look into his resume for real.

If Kurupt is working wit Pharrell then whatever those two minds are putting together is goin to be out of this world sick and it'll be WEST!  As a fan of both of them I can't wait for that blessing!

NOW CHUUUUUUUUUUCH!
CHUUUUUUUUUUCH! 8)

arubiano83

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »
the beat neptunes did voor cube was hard as fuck, i can hear kurupt spit on shit lik 8)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
kurupt could hook up with the best producers in the game but he's still gonna be rapping the same cat, hat, sack, lack bullshit we have been hearing the past few years. Kurupt used to be my favourite MC and I want to hear the old kurupt but i think hes got nothing left to say anymore....IMO too many decent beats have been wasted on him the last few years....i'd much rather hear someone else over a good beat...

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 01:13:11 PM »

Kuruption is dope period. Anyone who love the westcoast know that. And shiiet... if the home boi does make some tracks with pharrell....that be Gangsta as fuck... straight up. KURUPT needz and deserves the come up... he paid his dues to the industry.. he need that commerical money again... more power to DPGC. And u guys talkin street... Same Day Different Shit was Gangsta As Muthafuckin can be... he can do that all day and century....  I would love to see kurupt have a "drop it like it hot" track... blazin up the radio.. the world recongizin that DPGC shit like it was 92,93,94,95,, shit.. ya get it... 

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »
kurupt could hook up with the best producers in the game but he's still gonna be rapping the same cat, hat, sack, lack bullshit we have been hearing the past few years. Kurupt used to be my favourite MC and I want to hear the old kurupt but i think hes got nothing left to say anymore....IMO too many decent beats have been wasted on him the last few years....i'd much rather hear someone else over a good beat...

::)

jbel1021

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »

::)

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »

Kuruption is dope period. Anyone who love the westcoast know that. And shiiet... if the home boi does make some tracks with pharrell....that be Gangsta as fuck... straight up. KURUPT needz and deserves the come up... he paid his dues to the industry.. he need that commerical money again... more power to DPGC. And u guys talkin street... Same Day Different Shit was Gangsta As Muthafuckin can be... he can do that all day and century....  I would love to see kurupt have a "drop it like it hot" track... blazin up the radio.. the world recongizin that DPGC shit like it was 92,93,94,95,, shit.. ya get it... 

Exactly my point!

Props
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 04:01:42 PM »
wat i nevr knew he workd wit pharell