Author Topic: Kurupt working with Pharell?  (Read 1010 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Kurupt working with Pharell?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 06:11:50 PM »
WOW at anyone talkin down on clipse

that's what i'm saying

WOW on me then,ha,ha
I'll say it LOUD fuck Clipse and their "white hipster pop rap".
watch my karma drop like a mofo,ha,ha

did you listen to either one of their official albums? it's all about coke, coke, coke.

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »
the rumor is that he is the producer that Kurupt was talking about in the Styles interview I know its just a rumor and
anybodys guess but my feeling is that this shouldn't be the direction
Kurupt should be taking he would be going down the same road as
Snoop making some pop songs for sales just my thoughts as a Gotti fan :grumpy:

^^^^ohhhh well,what can I say?^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If,I repeat if Kurupt goes in that direction,well I guess itīs cool for him.
But I canīt really hear Kurupt over those wak ass pop beats,but as I said in the other the OG thread,
Kurupt is a buzy cat,so Iīm sure he will lace us with some "DPG/4 Horsemen/Riflemen" type of projects in between.
I bring this track up again;
Cool Breeze - East Point's Greatest Hits

06 We Get It Crunk.m4a   :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5dnvp1vyjxn Cool Breeze and Kurupt. Produced by Organized Noize

^^^^^^^^   
The track is cencored,fuck  :-\!
The track is FIRE,
so I need a xplicit version up
NOW!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your on to something with that Cool Breeze track Chad. A whole album with Kurupt produced by Organized Noize. Now that would be some dope shit. I Call Shots I still bang that shit in the ride,

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
i hope not...

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
i don't see how it's pop rap. when i think of pop rap i think of ja rule and 50 cent singles. when i think of coke rap, i think of clipse, rick ross, etc.

jbel1021

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »
i don't see how it's pop rap. when i think of pop rap i think of ja rule and 50 cent singles. when i think of coke rap, i think of clipse, rick ross, etc.

Yea...

Diddy is more like pop rap.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »
Don't mind me.. I am just popping my head in to this thread to see what you guys are speculating about.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

D~Nice

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
Don't mind me.. I am just popping my head in to this thread to see what you guys are speculating about.  8)

You are having fun with this aren't you?  ;D Ain't it great to know shit ahead of time?

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 08:11:48 PM »
agree with Chad Organized Noize did I Call Shots and Tequilla for Kurupt dope tracks 8)
Pharell not a big fan of his pop beats he did for Snoop maybe he did some harder shit for Clipse but when he works with west coast artist he makes some poppy music xcept for Vato which banged

arubiano83

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 03:26:03 AM »
kurupt has a track with clipse/noreaga on a neptunes beat 8) peep that one out..its called breakfast in cairo

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 08:09:19 AM »
Hey, I'll put it this way... More power to Kuruption if that's the route he plans on going. I think Kurupt dropped enough straight gangster tracks to last two lifetimes. Dude is super talented and deserves to get as much shine as possible before his time is up. In my opinion he's one of the most underrated rappers in the game and it's time these youngins get a chance to really see what dude is capable of. I think Kurupt has really been on the grind lately and the next album is going to be hot regardless of the direction he is going in, he seems to have his mind right. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out...

kuruptDPG

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 09:35:14 AM »
kurupt has a track with clipse/noreaga on a neptunes beat 8) peep that one out..its called breakfast in cairo

dont u mean chapel of the sixteen? or is that anotha trak?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

Could someone post a link to either of these tracks?

PROPS  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »

Could someone post a link to either of these tracks?

PROPS  8)

8)

Lazar

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
Maybe this could be the only way that Kurupt finally get the attention he deserves. So, it would be cool if he work together with the Neptunes but Iīm pretty sure that Pharrell and Chad donīt work on Kuruptīs new record

jbel1021

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »
Maybe this could be the only way that Kurupt finally get the attention he deserves. So, it would be cool if he work together with the Neptunes but Iīm pretty sure that Pharrell and Chad donīt work on Kuruptīs new record

I think so too.