Poll

Simpsons vs. South Park

Simpsons
23 (65.7%)
South Park
12 (34.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Simpsons vs. South Park  (Read 959 times)

jbel1021

Re: Simpsons vs. South Park
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 03:19:30 PM »
I can watch a lot more episodes of The Simpsons than South Park, plus South Park gets a little annoying after a while, so The Simpsons gets my vote.

(Family Guy beats them both though) 8)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »
South Park by far..

Ya Simpsons set the bar 15 years back, but shit has changed since then and now the Simpson's are not that funny imo.. they haven't been for some years now.. I still dl some new episodes now and again, just for the nostalgic part, but I rarely laugh out loud during an episode.. See thats where SP takes the throne for me, because most of the episodes I laugh my ass off or enjoy on some part.. And they still, 11 years in, can make classic episodes..

I'm not a big fan of South Parks 3-4 first seasons anymore (I know, I know), but the later seasons (5-11) are great because they have great satire and some fucked up shit..

"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 11:38:26 PM »
^I honestly think the first 4 seasons of "South Park" were the best, though I can't say they've fallen off much, like most other shows.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2008, 03:11:30 AM »
cartman is the shit.
i love their
"shut the fuck up kike" "dialogues"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2008, 06:15:07 AM »
Simpsons, easily. I like SP, but I got kinda exhausted from watching it after a while. The Simpsons' seasons 6-10 are one of the greatest comedy achievments in TV history 8)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2008, 06:23:30 AM »
I LIKE SOUTH PARK BUT MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY TV AND THE COMPUTER WIRE FOR THE LAST COUPLE DAYS BECAUSE SHE FOUND MY REPORT CARD, SO I DIDNT GET TO WATCH IT THIS WEEK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEAAAHAHAHAH

you found your sig,huh?:D
are you Bank Robber from TupacBoard?