Author Topic: Where does evil come from?  (Read 425 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Where does evil come from?
« on: January 11, 2008, 07:45:56 PM »
Where does evil come from people? Like most people, who were condition since birth, probably evil  came from Eve eating the wrong fruit in the garden. WRONG. There was no mention of evil in the curse.

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Gen 3:15-16

From this quoted verse . The women has a seed line that will produce the messiah son of god and the seed that will produce the anti-christ son of lucifer. Also, the world conception means pregnancy and it is used in present tense. So before her and Adman had sexual intercourse she was pregnant...hhhmmmmmm. Also, her and adam had sexual intercourse once but yet bore two sons. cain and abel.

Genesis 1:27 "And God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God's image he created him; male and female he created them"
So from this verse any thing that was created would be in the image of God and posses characteristics of God, such as meekness, gentleness, love etc. rite? But for some odd reason those characteristics Cain did not have from the start. Everything God created was to reproduce after it's own kind, so what kind of creature was Cain?

The church teaches that in the garden of eden, there was a talking snake.( lets be realistic now talking snake!!!!) But what they churches don't realize or maybe misses , is that snake is a metapho. No snake in the garden but instead, Lucifer in all his glory.

Ezek 31:8-9 says, "The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty. I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him."
In the bible sometime people are referred to as trees. So basically eve was tempted by no talking snake but instead  Lucifer, who stood as a tree in the garden bearing his fruits of knowledge.

"And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled (seduced) me, and I did eat." Gen 3:13

It is known that in genesis angels came down to mate with women and nephilim were the outcomes. These people were evil. So if the angels can come down and have children with humans, why can not Lucifer.

Gen 3:6  "And when the woman saw that the tree ( Lucifer ) was good for food, (occult fruit of knowledge) and that it was pleasant (seductive) to the eyes, and a tree (god) to be desired to make one wise,(as gods) she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat." So i take it that lucifer promised her this and that. You know how like  today men, who are slick can run game on a women. Well Lucifer was a slick devil, who had game.
That day when lucifer planted his seed into eve, all flesh was corrupt through his seed, the Serpent Seed. Cain was the first child of Satan. His offspring's  mixing with adams, soon they would become powerful through a bloodline called Merovingian bloodline ( branch of the Illuminati).
And because of that all flesh was intermingled and God had to offer the flesh of his son, as the sacrifice. See if it was that simply, as eve eaten an apple God, God wouldn't have to offer his only son. hotep! in other words no such thing as a talking snake. not logical. just like the holy trinity not logical, mathematic you can put 3 into 1. against the laws of nature peace!

The Purple Champ

Re: Where does evil come from?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

niggers and jews.

(no racist)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 08:03:39 PM »

niggers and jews.

(no racist)
if any race was evil its the white race if u want to take it there.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 08:07:09 PM »
lets just chill on the religious shit and party

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:09:08 PM by Tropical Death Jazz »

The Purple Champ

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »

niggers and jews.

(no racist)
if any race was evil its the white race if u want to take it there.
oh yeah, and the jawas.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
lets just chill on the religious shit and party

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/nnSB7j8yvCM&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/nnSB7j8yvCM&amp;autoplay=0</a>
Sophisticated you a fagget ass devil. stop put your gay musics in my threads.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »
dude lets just break out the coors light, throw on some boston, and work past our differences the old fashioned way

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »
dude lets just break out the coors light, throw on some boston, and work past our differences the old fashioned way
dude me nothing. 'dude' what kind of shit is that fuck out of here. well if u want to do that edit your post and take the song out. then we can start from there.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »
no way dude this track is a classic and has been bringing people together no homo for years, you can borrow one of my flannel shirts if you want.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
that song is classic. now if all you black folks got hooked on this type of crack as opposed to crack rock you as a people would be much further ahead then you are right now.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
that song is classic. now if all you black folks got hooked on this type of crack as opposed to crack rock you as a people would be much further ahead then you are right now.
yea sure you devils when i think about it there should be no excuse for any caucasians to be homeless and drug addicts. All you guys life laws were in your favor, history books were in your favor, the bible was in your favor. its more like blacks folks would be better of he they didnt have you devils tryin to poison blacks.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »
then go back to africa like marcus garvey, a real black revolutionary wanted. stop wasting your time if America is such a horrible, opressive place

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »
then go back to africa like marcus garvey, a real black revolutionary wanted. stop wasting your time if America is such a horrible, opressive place
in due time, in due time.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »

then while your waiting around not doing anything quit yer bitchin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

then while your waiting around not doing anything quit yer bitchin
you see i love how you devils manipulate things, good example of trickology. I dropped this thread that had nothing to do with race and you guys come in here and start shit then try to make me look like the guilty one truly amazing. got to give it to you. and when i think about it if anybody should go back to where they belong its you pale face ass caucasians, back to the caves in europe. you just some corny ass wigger who thinks hes black anyway.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 09:12:01 PM by True knowledge--take a dose »