Author Topic: (VIDEO) Mr Capone And Lil Flip "Still Connected" Promo  (Read 331 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(VIDEO) Mr Capone And Lil Flip "Still Connected" Promo
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: (VIDEO) Mr Capone And Lil Flip "Still Connected" Promo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:14:29 PM »
Heres a promo video for there upcoming album.........

http://rapnewsblog.com/2008/01/11/mr-capone-and-lil-flip-still-connected-video.aspx
doesnt that mean those cholos will be marked for death for doing a song with a mayete now?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »
^^
LoL no... thats prison shit on these streets we get paper together .. THE ONLY COLOR IS GREEN

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »
yea don't these cholo type guy's hate black people or mayate or how ever they call black people

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »
^^
LoL no... thats prison shit on these streets we get paper together .. THE ONLY COLOR IS GREEN
well that is true about the color. but in the case with black and mexicans you couldnt convince me with that phrase. at the end of the day mr.capone is probably going to get shot. and fuck lil flip. hope he get banged on buy some sur13 fool just for doing chllin out there like that like shit is all good.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »
yea don't these cholo type guy's hate black people or mayate or how ever they call black people
not just cholos, mexicans in general.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 09:32:28 PM »
^^

huh? mexicans hate blacks? were do you live at europe? are you white?? LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
^^

Im black and I live in reality. period.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »
^^
well that is true about the color. but in the case with black and mexicans you couldnt convince me with that phrase. at the end of the day mr.capone is probably going to get shot. and fuck lil flip. hope he get banged on buy some sur13 fool just for doing chllin out there like that like shit is all good.

where you from?? there's been countless hispanics working with blacks and vice versa in RAP and on the streets for many years.. just recently you had omar cruz in the video with glasses malone (crips) and jay rock (bloods).. i think you've been reading to much into crips/bloods vs surenos.. and the black gangs that got beef with one mexican gang doesnt mean they got beef with the next mexican gang

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:32 PM »
true knowledge is just racist. he attacks whites too in every other thread

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 09:44:06 PM »
^^

where you from?? there's been countless hispanics working with blacks and vice versa in RAP and on the streets for many years.. just recently you had omar cruz in the video with glasses malone (crips) and jay rock (bloods).. i think you've been reading to much into crips/bloods vs surenos.. and the black gangs that got beef with one mexican gang doesnt mean they got beef with the next mexican gang
dirrty jersey east coast up and down it. at the end of the day i know whats up. i get filled in

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 09:45:27 PM »
true knowledge is just racist. he attacks whites too in every other thread
sophisticated jewel aka 'Stan'. im his favorite dubcc member. when he goes to school and they ask him who he looks up to he says me.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 09:49:46 PM by True knowledge--take a dose »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »
^^

Im black and I live in reality. period.

^^ were do you live at? drugs and gangs fuck shit up there are certain neighborhoods but for the most part blacks and latinos get along.. but it all depends on how you dress, and carry yourself that plays a big role into it .. if your in a warzone and you all gang banged out cornrolls and everything of course your going to get profiled...
i grew up in l.a. all my life i grew up with nothin but blacks and latinos...blacks start conversations with me all the time and vice versa

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »
^^ you okay i just told you where i live

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 09:51:43 PM »
true knowledge saw colors for the first time so he thinks he knows race relations in california and is qualified to talk shit. "i get filled in", yeah filled in your motherfuckin asshole. stay in your rural south jersey $50k townhouse where your just surrounded by italians and polish people, your assumptions of other races are just sickening