Author Topic: AFC Championship Game - Patriots vs. Chargers  (Read 757 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AFC Championship Game - Patriots vs. Chargers
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »
u know wat i was thinkin...boston has a good chance of killign the sports world this year....i mean celtics are atop the league wit detriot, patriots(self explanitory), and the red sock already winning the world series..
and i love every second of it.

amen.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »
^^ Norvel Turner is a idiot im sure u could have coached the chargers to the AFC championship game with all the talent they have on that team

if they had Marty they would've went 13-3 again if not better

*forget they would lose to NE
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 10:54:35 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »
Norv Turner outcoached dungy

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 02:45:28 PM »
Norv Turner outcoached dungy

In the game against the Pats? They both did a fine job against the Pats. SD just couldn't execute in the red zone. Every game I've seen this playofs was execution winnng out in the end. The only game that was stupidly coached was Pats/Jags by Del Rio. Every team this year that had the Pats on the ropes did so by rushing the QB. And every team that ended up losing did so by poorly executing at the end and not being able to finish, except the Ravens who got won the game but got fucked over by both their coach's timeout and the refs bullshit illegal contact. (If you call one illegal contact play against any team playing against the Pats then you better call it on every play on Rod Harrison. That fucker cheats to end). Anyway, that's all beside the point. What's the poit of having a strong fast D like the Jags do and then playing it safe all game? It was stupid right from the start. If they had played a little more smash mouth on D and established a 3 run threat by pounding it with Taylor and Drew, and then drawing Gerrard every couple drives they would have had a much better chance.