Author Topic: 50 Cent, Timbaland & More Tied To Wrestling Steroid Scandal  (Read 531 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent, Timbaland & More Tied To Wrestling Steroid Scandal
« on: January 13, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
-- The Signature Pharmacy scandal isn't just limited to WWE wrestlers and athletes as a number of stars from the entertainment world are involved with it as well. Timbaland, who appeared on an episode of Raw last spring and was the producer of The Hives' "Throw it on Me" music video featuring a slew of WWE Divas, has been named a customer of Signature Pharmacy, the company being investigated for illegal distribution of steroids and growth hormone. Timbaland wasn't the only celebrity named in the investigation as R&B music star Mary J. Blige, rap artists 50 Cent and Wyclef Jean, and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry have been named as well.

taken from lordsofpain.net

Sikotic™

Re: 50 Cent, Timbaland & More Tied To Wrestling Steroid Scandal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:19:56 PM »
lol just read that shit. Timbo and 50 makes sense to me, but Mary J. Blige though? I knew something wasn't right with her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 04:28:14 AM »
I bet Dre's used-to-be-fat ass is on steroids too.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 05:28:49 AM »
That's weird. 50 Cent is definitely using steroids, but Timba and JT?? They've got regular bodies, none of them looks like he's working out or something so what should they use that shit?? Weird...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »
^ Have you seen Timbo recently? He's HUGE!

EDIT: Okay, maybe not huge, but he went from fat to built real quick:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:05:45 AM by R1ZE »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:56 AM »
That's weird. 50 Cent is definitely using steroids, but Timba and JT?? They've got regular bodies, none of them looks like he's working out or something so what should they use that shit?? Weird...
I don't know bro, Timbo looks like he's been in the gym 24/7 recently or he's grabbin them 'roids as much as possible. Dude has been getting real big/buff.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »
A year-long steroids trafficking investigation is making waves beyond the world of sports, as rappers 50 Cent and Wyclef Jean have been named in the ongoing Albany, NY based probe. The Times Union reports that singer Mary J. Blige, music producer Timbaland and author/actor/producer Tyler Perry were also mentioned by confidential sources. The entertainers are among numerous people who may have used or received prescribed shipments of steroids and injectable human growth hormone (HGH) in recent years. According to records reviewed by the Times Union, 50 Cent, Blige and the other stars received prescriptions that allegedly were signed by Dr. Gary Brandwein, a South Florida osteopath who pleaded not guilty in Albany to a felony indictment, that charged him with various drug-related crimes.
Brandwein, who through his attorney Terence Kindlon did not comment on the investigation, recently made news after reports surfaced that he previously prescribed steroids for deceased WWE pro wrestler Chris Benoit. He is currently free on bond. Mary J. Blige denied the allegations through her spokeswoman, Karynne Tencer.
"Mary J. Blige has never taken any ­performance-enhancing illegal steroids," Tencer said in a statement.
Records received by the Times Union, in addition to information from several cooperating witnesses on Long Island, indicate Blige and other celebrities were shipped prescribed human growth hormone or steroids -- sometimes under fictitious names -- at hotels, production studios, private residences, an upscale Manhattan fitness club and through the Long Island office of Michael Diamond, a chiropractor affiliated with the celebrities, according to sources.
Although he has not been identified as a target in the case or accused of breaking any laws, Diamond cited patient privacy laws as his reason for not discussing the entertainers he treated or why.
"I don't have anything to do with athletes, I don't do athletes," he told the Times Union on Friday (Jan. 11). "Anyone that wants to publicly state that they work with me can do so, it's just I'm not allowed legally to state who I treat or who I don't treat."
To date, law officials say they have no evidence in the probe that 50 Cent, Timbaland and or the other celebrities violated any laws.
The entertainers are not the focus of the investigation, as authorities are targeting anti-aging clinics, doctors and pharmacists who prescribed the drugs.
Celebrities aren’t the only ones feeling the impact of the investigation. Professional sports figures are reeling from the case, as Congress prepares to look deeper into former Sen. George Mitchell’s scathing report of steroid abuse among various baseball players this week.
When asked to confirm information about or comment on celebrities mentioned in the report, Albany County District Attorney David Soares declined.
Instead he told the Times Union that his reason for pursuing the case was more about dismantling a drug pipeline that has funneled millions of dollars in steroids and other drugs into New York than it was about exposing drug use among athletes or celebrities.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 10:31:06 AM »
50 use to be fat (well lets say chuby) in 2001 and in 2003 he was looking like schwarzennegger

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 10:40:45 AM »
lol just read that shit. Timbo and 50 makes sense to me, but Mary J. Blige though? I knew something wasn't right with her.

thats wat i was saying to but as u can see 50 and timbo have been saying steriods

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »
"But you try to lose weight, try to gain some respect
Still ain't lose that pack of franks out the back of ya neck" - Scott Storch dissing timba on Built like that.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 09:02:16 AM »
Daaaamn! Timba looked kinda fat last time I saw him, and now to see him like that. Definitely on some steroid shit.
With 50 that's obvious.

As far as the other ones are concerned, it's weird.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 09:05:53 AM »
"But you try to lose weight, try to gain some respect
Still ain't lose that pack of franks out the back of ya neck" - Scott Storch dissing timba on Built like that.

lmao!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »
Steroids don't make you go from fat to buff though. They just increase the size of your muscles. Right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Predator

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 01:11:21 AM »
All i need is a couple of dumbells and a sandwich'' - Game

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 08:04:09 AM »
what has weight got to do with fuckin hip hop