Author Topic: Piranhas eating a mouse!  (Read 512 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Piranhas eating a mouse!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:30 PM »
Did a dog bite you in the ass or somethin'?
sikotic==uncle tom. just like his perverted slave masters he has become pervert also. what would posses you to ask such a retarded question like " did a dog bite me in my ass". trust if a dog ever bite me, micheal vick would look like shit compared to what id do to that dog.
Then what do you have against dogs? I understand your disdain for blue eyed devils, but man's best friend? I'm interested. Drop a gem on me.
masters calling you better go attend to his needs before you make him upset

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »
sikotic==uncle tom. just like his perverted slave masters he has become pervert also. what would posses you to ask such a retarded question like " did a dog bite me in my ass". trust if a dog ever bite me, micheal vick would look like shit compared to what id do to that dog.
Then what do you have against dogs? I understand your disdain for blue eyed devils, but man's best friend? I'm interested. Drop a gem on me.
Toby be good nigger for massah!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »
lets be real now. i aint on here trying my hardest to make these people laugh with your corny ass one liner jokes, that only these caucasians find so hilarious. do me a favor and ease up on the skin whitener cream.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »
lets be real now. i aint on here trying my hardest to make these people laugh with your corny ass one liner jokes, that only these caucasians find so hilarious. do me a favor and ease up on the skin whitener cream.
That shit works wonders though. Now I can buy a 40 oz of malt liquor and nobody laughs behind my back when I walk out the store.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 05:32:25 PM »
That shit works wonders though. Now I can buy a 40 oz of malt liquor and nobody laughs behind my back when I walk out the store.

lol

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:47 PM »

lol
congratz sikotic you made one laugh so far, your doing a good job, boy.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
did your mom not love you enough as a little boy?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »
*waits for the rest of the caucasians to LMAO , LOL, and the rest of that* because thats soooo funny

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
why you even bother coming on here

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »
to trade music thats all really eye have no interest in ya'll caucasians affairs but since eye am here i figure i might as well drop my thoughts
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 06:10:23 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

lol
congratz sikotic you made one laugh so far, your doing a good job, boy.
Thank you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 07:34:52 PM »
nat turners an unhappy guy im guessing.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »
to trade music thats all really eye have no interest in ya'll caucasians affairs but since eye am here i figure i might as well drop my thoughts

Who gives a fuck what you think??

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 02:18:23 AM »

Well, now, actually that's not true. Im mexican and i find them hilarious  :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 04:38:53 AM »
I got to get me some of these creatures mayne.they hella  nice. 8)